Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Eerie Skin

SCREENSHOTS
2,598 Downloads 949 Thanks  Thanks 41 Favourited 87,845 Views
Uploaded: 1st Jan 2006 at 5:16 PM
Updated: 2nd Jan 2006 at 6:00 PM
Hi everyone.

I've been working on a skin for a while to match the way I paint. I wanted something pale, but not pallid. Something with a bluish tinge without being blue. A few scars here and there that still don't ruin the beauty of the creatures.

These skins are available for all ages and bodytypes. However, there are no alterations between, say, fit and fat – it's the same skin. There are minor changes on the faces between teen, young adult, adult and elder, however. And physical changes, of course.

The Sims that you see on the pictures are without makeup, save for the eyebrows that go with the Skin . Included in the file are the eyes, the skin and the eyebrows – but only Maxis default hair and clothes. These are not genetically correct skins. I only added the censors because it felt appropriate – there are no nipples on the female, for instance.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy. These work wonderfully with elves, for instance, or as in my case – with delightfully fey, playful creatures.

[Edit] - uploaded a zip file as well.