Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Max Out Skills Milestones

SCREENSHOTS
3,029 Downloads 98 Thanks  Thanks 28 Favourited 10,959 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 30th Sep 2023 at 6:16 PM
Apparently, EA had the good idea to give toddler milestones whenever they max out their skills but decided not to do the same for every skill (like if you start something, finish for everything!). Mastering a skill isn't a small achievement and it is indeed a milestone that should be remembered, thus the goal of this mod.

REQUIRED
Growing Together

Features
When a sim masters a skill, he's going to receive a milestone for it.

Compatibility/ Conflicts

The mod adds a new tuning so it shouldn't conflict with anything. Though if of course, you find a conflict with any mod, feel free to mention it to me! I tested it with several milestones mods and it didn't conflict.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD MILESTONES ASSOCIATED TO PACKS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE IT WILL BREAK YOUR GAME

Available Languages: English
If someone wants to translate my mod, I will add it to the mod in future updates.

Custom Skills
If you want me to add custom skills, please comment the skill's name + link to the mod, and if it's an active skill (which is regularly updated, I will add it to the mod).

Special Thanks
- Sims4Studio because they created S4S and I used it to create the mod.
- Creator of NSB challenge because it's by playing it that I got the idea of this mod.