Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Eternal Food - No Spoilage Ever! (INCLUDES BUFFETS, CHINESE TAKEOUT, AND PIZZA!)

SCREENSHOTS
740 Downloads 41 Thanks  Thanks 13 Favourited 2,013 Views
Uploaded: 15th Jan 2024 at 4:19 PM
Mods preventing food spoilage have historically been incomplete due to them excluding buffets and delivery, which both bothers my inner perfectionist and posed a minor inconvenience when I started a restaurant using a CC buffet that pulls from the base game pizza delivery object. If business is slow the pizza expires... which is great for realism, but if you're the kind of person who downloads a mod to stop food going bad you're not into that degree of realism! Instead of accepting my fate after not finding a complete mod I dove in and made one myself, then decided I might as well fix Chinese takeout and buffets and try my hand at my own cooked food mod (included for convenience) while I was at it. If you decide to download them, please let me know how they work for you! Thank you!

Turns out there's over ten thousand lines of code to sort through, and finding the specific ones I wanted was a royal pain. Huge shoutout to the person who helped me find what I was looking for! In the end, this is what the mods do...

Eternal Buffet: BCON instance 0x00001000 in group 0x7444124 (Tuning)

Changes values Ox5, 0x6, and 0x7 from 0x000A, 0x0018, and 0x000A respectively to 0x270F, which changes the spoil time from 10, 24, and 10 hours respectively to 9999 hours

------------------------

Eternal Chinese: BCON instance 0x00001001 in group 0x7F63A28C (Tuning - Chinese Takeout)

Changes value 0x0 from 0x0018 to 0x270F, which changes the spoil time from 24 hours to 9999 hours

------------------------

Eternal Cooked Food: BHAV instance 0x0000201E in group 0x7F3C9675 (Sub - Set Spoiled)

Changes 0xB to always return true instead of continuing to 0xA if false, stopping the spoiling process

------------------------

Eternal Pizza: BHAV instance 0x0000102B in group 0x7FCCD535 (Main - Loop)

Changes 0x2 to indefinitely loop back on itself instead of continuing to 0x4, stopping the spoiling process