Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Starter Homes Set

SCREENSHOTS
643 Downloads 38 Thanks  Thanks 11 Favourited 2,843 Views
Uploaded: 30th Mar 2024 at 10:37 PM
Lot Description:
The Oakridge - Classic charm meets practicality at The Oakridge. With its cozy and quaint layout, this budget-friendly abode is the perfect haven for a small family seeking suburban bliss.

The Fairmont - This traditional-style abode offers a harmonious blend of comfort and functionality, making it the perfect home for a family of three seeking quintessential suburban living.

The Briarwood - An abode where warmth and character intertwine. With its cozy interiors and inviting ambiance, this charming home beckons a family of four to embrace the simple joys of suburban living.

Lot Details:
All
Lot Size: 20x20
Version: 1.42
Store Content: None
CC Used: None
File Type: Package

The Oakridge
Price Furnished: 16,422
Price Unfurnished: 12,195
Packs Needed: The Sims 3, Ambitions

The Fairmont
Price Furnished: 16,476
Price Unfurnished: 13,706
Packs Needed: The Sims 3, Ambitions, Pets

The Briarwood
Price Furnished: 16,487
Price Unfurnished: 13,187
Packs Needed: The Sims 3, Ambitions, Pets

Lot Features:
Hello MTS community! This is part of the small gift I first shared with my simblr followers and I wanted to also share it to everyone here who showed interest in my builds by liking, downloading or providing feedback/comments. I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU, to each and every one of you. There is a second part of this small gift that I will be uploading a week after this or if anyone is interested, it is already posted on my Tumblr.

The set of small starter homes will have sparse furnishings due to the limited budget of §16,500 but there is enough space to redecorate once the family's finances improve. All of them are suitable for a single Sim or a couple looking for a fresh start in a new town or wanting to start a family, complete with basic furniture and appliances.

One of the houses is suitable for three Sims and features 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen Dining Area, small Washer/Laundry Area, Clothes Dryer - Outside and a Parking area for one car.

The second house does have a garage but lacks the Car-Spot Parking Space due to budget constraints. It is suitable for three Sims and also features 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Living Room and Kitchen Dining Area.

The third house doesn’t have a garage or a laundry room, but it is suitable for four Sims and features 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Living Room and Kitchen Dining Room.

It's not much but I hope you all like it.
All my content lots are in the form of package files (.package). Kindly place the .package file into the following folder: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library\ .You should find it in your Library bin in the game when you navigate to Edit Town.