Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

BBWwear

by Cee Posted 8th Nov 2005 at 3:58 AM - Updated 7th Nov 2008 at 2:12 AM by Cee

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 5:22 AM
thanks Cee they look great

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 6:28 AM
Cee, it's nice to see how modest you are. These outfits are cute. They make a good addition to the other BBW clothing posted on MTS2. I am definately downloading.
Theorist
#4 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 12:09 PM
Thanks! We need more clothes for our BBW as we all keep saying. I've been down this week with a flu so I haven't been able to make much. Glad to see others are making clothes for this unique mesh. Keep it up, thanks again for sharing. :agree:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#5 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 9:19 PM
Yay!
We can never have enough clothes for the big lady. :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 11:46 PM
I Love It Thank U Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much!
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 3:56 AM
You guys(girls) thank you so much for the kindness!! I will work hard to get better at this recoloring our big girls deserve it, lol!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 6:57 AM
Cool! Thanks so much, I really like the BBW clothing.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 11:04 AM
Very nice. Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 6:31 PM
These are really nice Cee, Thank you. I love the one on the right of the first set of pics.

Bzegrl
Quote:
Always tell the truth...that way you never have to remember what lies you've told!
You can find all of my uploads HERE
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 11:07 PM
That's my favorite too bzegrl. I wouldn't mind wearing it!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 2:03 AM
I'm so happy I could cry! Finally there be cute fat girl clothes in my game! Hallelujah!!!

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 5:57 AM
Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 9:58 AM
I love this! I just recently found the skin mesh for the BBW and I'm so excited, I've been bummed about the skinny 'fat' sims they have.

Do you love pets and want to help them? Then join this site HERE. This site is like NeoPets, but it deals with real animals, you get real information on animals, and you can help them as you play.
To find out how you are helping animals, check out THIS link.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 11:11 PM
yay big girls have the right to look good too! *claps*

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 4:32 AM
Thank you everybody. I must say I thought creating was simply for the fun of it but when someone says something kind it just makes you feel great! : )
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 1:05 AM
Thank you
Field Researcher
#18 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 7:59 PM
You definitely make very nice clothes! Thanks again!
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 12:31 AM
finally a zip file for these outfits thanks