Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Columbia

by ken242 Posted 19th Sep 2006 at 8:57 AM - Updated 20th Sep 2006 at 7:46 AM by ken242 : Updated Skin

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sare_sare
hmmm.. i downloaded her and it said i didn't have the right expansions installed
i have everything except glamour life...
help?

That's weird; the only Maxis parts I used are the eyeshadow and the hair, from the base game. Are there any parts that aren't showing up?
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 5:35 AM
<3 you
thank you!
Forum Resident
#28 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 10:32 PM
Thanks!, the Rocky Horror Show? - I haven't seen that movie in ages, must dig out the old 'VHS' tape of it and dust down the old 'VCR'. Thanks for sharing and bringing back some great memories of the film {smiles slightly deviantly} and those great songs too!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 9:18 PM
what expansion/stuff packs do you have? i think i heard that even if something isn't from the newer packs, but there are newer packs installed, the program might still say you require the newer packs.

don't quote me on this, but i think there's a program (clean installer?) that will get people around that glitch.

i had the same error, and i only have Uni, NL and OFB (no stuff packs yet *pouts).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 3:00 AM
I had Glamour Stuff installed when I created and uploaded this skin, so that might account for that error message. As long as everything shows up, it should be fine.
Test Subject
#31 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 10:02 PM
Default The Reason I got the Sims
Sometime about when Vaction was coming out, I believe, I was searching online for Columbia pictures from RHPS 'cause I wanted to be her for halloween, I stumbled across something called, "the sims". There were Sim downloads for the floor show. From that point on I needed a (un)healthy dose of Sims in my life. Thanks for the reminder!
Test Subject
#32 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 9:48 PM
I LOVE IT!!
Thanks for uploading this! :D

~*Don't dream it, be it.*~
Test Subject
#33 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 2:44 AM
Thank you so much! I want to make her into a townie... those genetics in my gene pool would make me happy
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 1:24 AM Last edited by TimeWarped : 5th Nov 2006 at 11:53 AM.
^_^ She is adorable! I play Columbia in my group...and this is the perfect addition to my Denton game! Thank you! Exclamation marks!

Edit: ...after trying to make her a character in my Denton game, I could get her face but not her clothes. ...? Help?

Everybody shoved him...I very nearly loved him...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 1:54 AM
the problems could be solved thus:

-did you download the meshes?
-you might need all the expansion packs up to Glamour stuff pack to see the clothes (though technically you shouldn't, but computers can be screwy that way)
-you might need to upgrade the computer (I've downloaded skins that I couldn't see until I upgraded my machine)
Test Subject
#36 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 3:01 AM
Thank you so much! Columbia is my favorite character!

Please make the rest of the cast as well...I have seen some other creators' RHPS Sims, and they aren't anywhere near the quality of yours!
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 5:01 AM Last edited by TimeWarped : 1st Dec 2006 at 5:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ken242
the problems could be solved thus:

-did you download the meshes?
-you might need all the expansion packs up to Glamour stuff pack to see the clothes (though technically you shouldn't, but computers can be screwy that way)
-you might need to upgrade the computer (I've downloaded skins that I couldn't see until I upgraded my machine)

>.< Meshes. That's what I forgot. Thanks.

...my computer's not letting me download the meshes....*kicks piece of crap*
I guess I'll just have to have a non-sparkly Columbia...

Everybody shoved him...I very nearly loved him...
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 6:56 PM
TOTALLY AWESOME! : D Thank you! I downloaded the Magenta, too.

But one problem.. I've seen them up there, but I downloaded all the meshes and things and all I have is her makeup and face :\ It shows her wearing a brown hat in the body shop thing, but then i click on her and she isn't. Nor the outfit. D: AAHH. But still, wonderful ^^
Test Subject
#39 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 5:47 AM
Amazing, pal! I love this girl! Can you do the motorcycle dude that is played by Meatloaf? Pleeeaseee!!!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 3:00 PM
This sim is gorgeous! My only problem, the link to the hat mesh is no longer working. Is there somewhere else I could snag the mesh? Thank you!
Test Subject
#41 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 7:13 AM
Truly beautiful, to behold... *is so watching the movie right now and the floor show's ending makes me so sad*
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 1:26 PM
So adorable and so greeat. It looks just like her and I really love it. -Now if only there was a cheat to make your sims tap dance, I'd be in perfect Columbia world, ha.
Test Subject
#43 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 12:31 AM
The link to the hair/hat mesh at Besens.de is broken.

The mesh is on this page:

http://www.besens-sims2.de/index.ph...DBView&katID=68

Not sure which hat, but they look like they all use the same mesh anyhow.

Thanks for this! She looks fantastic - great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 3:28 PM
HOLY CRAP DUDE. THIS IS COOL.
Page 2 of 2