Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

TSS Skater Outfit for Girls (a conversion)

SCREENSHOTS
3,166 Downloads 636 Thanks  Thanks 61 Favourited 34,523 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 27th Oct 2008 at 7:34 PM
Updated: 14th Mar 2009 at 6:41 PM
Needing something for a sim of my own I created this. Since I've gotten a few requests for this outfit, I'm now sharing this (male to female) conversion of a Teen Style Stuff outfit. The outfit comes with all 4 original Maxis recolours and a new mesh (TSS not required, mesh has a fat morph)

Please note if you wish to recolour this mesh that, although I've made sure the UV-mapping is as near to the male version as I can get, it's not 100% perfect on the chest (I've edited the original Maxis textures to account for this).

I'm pretty new at this meshing business so I've probably used some round about, way too complicated, ways to do things that could have been done simpler. I've tested it in game for a while now and I'm not seeing any glaring imperfections or problems but let me know if it suddenly explodes or something.

Polygon Counts:
2301, 1692

Additional Credits:
Although maybe not clearly visible: Samantha45455@MTS2 for the skintone, Rensim for the eyes. SimPE