Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Thylacine, a.k.a Tasmanian wolf/tiger

by Munchies Posted 26th Nov 2008 at 11:46 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2009 at 10:18 PM by Munchies : reupload file

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 2:47 AM
Oh man..I was gonna do a Thylacine. And Thylacines were carnivorous marsupials..But this one is pretty cute!!

Lazing around is what muttonchop does best..
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by muttonchop
Oh man..I was gonna do a Thylacine. And Thylacines were carnivorous marsupials..But this one is pretty cute!!

Indeed it is X3

And oh...my...god....Munchies, I will lvoe you eternally for this; Thylacines are my FAVORITE animal, and it breaks my heart every time I think about what happened to them, and how we nowadays must suffer for the decisions of those before us...it just makes me happy to see that they're not forgotten, that some people out there still care
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 4:19 PM
Munchies, this is too perfect. My 12 year old daughter wants to become a cryptozoologist when she grows up, and the thylacine is one of the great cryptids. Thanks so much for creating this!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 5:30 PM
i am a cat person and my sims always had plunty of cats....until i found you...now my sims have as many dogs as they do cats...you have done a wonderful job creating some little beauties.....now i have a tas tiger that can live in the sims world even if it could not in this one...thank you so much...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 4:54 AM
Munchies many thanks for this very special creation

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 9:13 AM Last edited by mikepinlac : 28th Nov 2008 at 9:20 AM.
Almost gone (or already gone)...but I'm very happy to see that someone still cares!
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 3:00 PM
I can't install it
It sais that i don't have the EP for this to work! I have the pets EP!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 12:43 AM
Oh man..I was gonna do a Thylacine.

Hey, muttonchop! You can still make one, ya know. No two Thylacine are alike. The more the merrier!

Quote: Originally posted by LibraryGuy
Munchies, this is too perfect. My 12 year old daughter wants to become a cryptozoologist when she grows up, and the thylacine is one of the great cryptids. Thanks so much for creating this!

Oh wow! How did she hear of such a career at such a young age? Best of luck to her! :D

Quote: Originally posted by vampyricwolf
I can't install it
It sais that i don't have the EP for this to work! I have the pets EP!!!

Use Clean Installer to open and install the file.

Anyway, thanks for all your replies! In my game, I named my Thylacine "Benjamin" and made him a stray. :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 4:53 AM
[QUOTE=Munchies]Hey, muttonchop! You can still make one, ya know. No two Thylacine are alike. The more the merrier!

Hehehe...my brain finally hatched an idea Munchies, it's also a cryptid, but I'll think of some Tasmanian Wolves later...

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 4:23 PM
[QUOTE=Munchies]Hey, muttonchop! You can still make one, ya know. No two Thylacine are alike. The more the merrier!

Hehehe...my brain finally hatched an idea Munchies, it's also a cryptid, but I'll think of some Tasmanian Wolves later...

WooHoo!!! Can't wait to see it!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 2:23 AM
I still need to fix it up a little, get everything looking absolutely perfect...

Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 5:08 PM
cryptozoology for the win!! lol-oh wow, this is wonderful, I love love love thylacines, i am going to have to adopt as many as i can!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 10:01 PM
So cute!! I just loves thylacines!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 4:37 PM
Awesome. I love thylacines. ^^ You're creations are so win. It's awesome how you can make them look just like the animals they're supposed to be instead of just like recolored dogs. I love your Bearnese dogs and hamster dog as well for that. ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 10:36 AM
Gorgeous,
Tis a shame that you're not creating anymore doggies </3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 2:41 PM
looks like its time to redo my cavesims mwahaha