Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

University Mod for use with the Desk Locator

by MogHughson Posted 3rd Jan 2009 at 10:30 AM - Updated 11th Sep 2010 at 4:48 PM by MogHughson : Replacement .rar after server problem

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 4:49 PM
TwoJeffs has a "nostinkydormies" fix which simply reduces the hygiene advertisement of starting an assignment. Dormies will now finish existing assignments or take a shower instead of starting and dropping never-to-be-completed assignments all over.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 12th May 2012 at 1:48 PM
Hey there!, Could you possibly make a mod the same as this but avalible to the Sims 2 only as i don't have uni!?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 11:33 AM
Rocketman, you need to just get the Desk Locator (link in the Description).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 3rd Nov 2013 at 12:07 AM
I have loved using the desk locator as it is truly a time saver. No more looking for that naughty kid's homework under bushes and across the street in the neighbor's flowers. I also love to use the pictures as mementos of the children long after they have moved to their own homes. Thanks for this new
great mode!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 10:10 PM
This made it possible to make a dormitory study room with assigned carrels. This is useful because two sims doing assignments or research in the same room will raise each other's Social. No more loners doing their assignments in locked dorm rooms! (Unless you put the marker in there, of course.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 2:02 PM
My sim's in university and he keeps loosing his homework... lol... thank you :D
THANKS POST
#32 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 6:25 PM
Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 14th May 2016 at 3:53 PM
Thank You
Page 2 of 2