Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pinegultcher "Recolorable" Modular Stairs

by tbudgett Posted 23rd Jan 2009 at 2:55 PM - Updated 11th Oct 2011 at 1:57 AM by tbudgett

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 3:18 AM
just a side note Pinegultcher Modular Stairs = pms
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Frezner
just a side note Pinegultcher Modular Stairs = pms

Good one!!!!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 9:12 AM
I like how it will look after installing it

but as stated with this (and some related stuff) I need scriptorium to do the hard part
I have a problem with that program
it keeps trying to install itself onto a dvd-rom drive
and I don't see the "where should I go?" question in the installer

does anyone here know how to fix that?
pm me if you know

remove me from your history, I'm not interrested in this site anymore
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 17th Apr 2012 at 9:04 AM
mr_db1 - Are you having problems installing the stairs or installing scriptorium? Read the post it will tell you how to install the stairs without scriptorium. If you are having problems with scriptorium check here: http://www.modthesims.info/d/192613

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 5:56 PM
I am hoping someone here can help me, i am ripping out my hair in frustration. I use to have this mod in my game before my computer got stolen and I had to replace it and am adding back in all my old mods. I downloaded it, put the script (.txt) in scriptorium in my downloads folder and the mesh and recolors in my downloads stairs file i made. The stairs show up in the games catalog but every time I try to place them I get "can't place top landing". I try putting other stairs and use the design tool and get no color options at all but get "this object is not designable". Please Help I am so frustrated and I loved these stairs.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 7:23 PM
Fabulous!Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 5:44 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 3:56 AM
Grata pelo seu trabalho...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 3:08 AM
I'm upgrading a bin house of the Ottomases (?) to give it a more Craftsman look. The Pinegultcher Fence is perfect, but the lack of matching stairs was a problem. Problem solved! Thank you very much. The extra colors are also appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 10:32 PM
Thanks for the Stairs, Is it possible you could make them in white, light Pine, white oak?
I love your stairs
Page 2 of 2