Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Half size Colonial Windows Maxis Match

SCREENSHOTS
4,772 Downloads 1,132 Thanks  Thanks 54 Favourited 29,350 Views
leefish passed away in August 2021. Her love for the community, and her work as a staff member here at MTS, shall not be forgotten
Uploaded: 14th Feb 2009 at 3:16 PM
Updated: 7th Jul 2011 at 11:18 AM by leesester
I have been trying to build houses with dormers and I was getting annoyed that all the windows were too big, or right size wrong style, so I made a half size version of the Base Game Colonial Midnight Ride window.

This half size window can be used as a privacy window (though I think it is a bit big for that) or as a dormer window. I made 1 tile and 2 tile versions, but no shuttered version as it looked silly. Here is the window on a plasticbox house (use a goodlooking model I say)

If you like the house, here is the link

http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=313828

Details:

Cost
125 simoleons, both versions
Catalog location
Build Mode, windows
Recolours
Repository linked will pick up all original window recolours you have in the Downloads folder
Has shadows!

Polygon Counts:
Both windows, straight and diagonal = 547 polys

Additional Credits:
SimPE, plasticbox for the housemodel, Numenor and IgnorantBliss for their tutorials, MTS for giving a place to share my stuff