Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Testers Wanted - More bathroom clutter UPDATED - FIXED please download new files

SCREENSHOTS
7,321 Downloads 628 Thanks  Thanks 55 Favourited 63,783 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 19th Apr 2005 at 7:19 PM
Updated: 26th Apr 2005 at 4:21 AM
I believe the problem has been fixed of original objects having weird recolor options. Please redownload the new files to replace the previous versions. All 4 products are in one package now. Just remember, the hair products are 2 different versions but same GUID, so you'll have to decide with the glass, or without the glass

Hi guys. I'm back. :nana:

OK with the tremendous help of Boblishman and Numenor's great tutorial, I created some more stuff to clutter up your countertops. All were created in Milkshape and SimPE .34, registered with their own unique GUID files, so nothing should conflict *** SEE NOTE BELOW ***

In this post you will find a kleenex box (single item), a box of Kotex for your female sims (by the way, this was created by my daughter, not me), and hair products (set of 3, not individually placeable - you must place the entire set). The kleenex and feminine products are real simple meshes - boring old box so real low poly count. The hair products have a count of 1157 vertices/2126 triangles OR 1243 vertices/2294 triangles depending on which version you use.

NOTE: with regards to the hair products, I'm posting 2 versions. One version looks as if the jar of Bed Head Manipulator has an outer glasss "shell", the other version doesn't have this. Both versions use the same GUID so you will have to decide for yourself which one you want to use. Can't use both in your game.

Thank you to Boblishman for his tips and Numenor for the great "how to make glass" tutorial. This really helped create the transparent look to the hair gel and lids.

Hope you enjoy and as always, let me know if you find problems.

I have 1 problem and if anyone can help.....the items I'm posting...when I use in my game, I can't seem to use the moveObjects on cheat or the boolProp snapObjectsToGrid false cheat to get them to move together. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong or if it's something in the coding, let me know.