Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ron Weasley Prisoner of Azkaban Skin - YngAdlt/Teen

by lady_darkshine Posted 12th May 2006 at 5:06 AM - Updated 14th Nov 2008 at 1:39 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th May 2006 at 8:16 AM
Wow!
Amazing like always
but it does'nt work in the game =[
from where you took the packe file?
you need to take from here:
My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\SavedSims
in the file "SavedSims" search a file with the name of the project of this cloth,
if you don't took the file from there please correct it and upload,then it will work =]
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th May 2006 at 10:49 AM
Great thanks for making Harry, Ron and Hermione to both Sims 2 University and the original!

----
Think diffrent, think Haab
Www.Hogwarts-Skolen.dk
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th May 2006 at 5:30 PM
Wow thats all I can say! They are so real looking, I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th May 2006 at 5:44 PM
How am I supposed to download it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th May 2006 at 6:02 PM
Omri645: Thank you for the tips; I've uploaded new zip files that should work. Thanks for telling me they were faulty!

sheezzelle: You need WinZIP to download these files. You can download it at www.Winzip.com. When you get it, download the zip files I have here and export the files to my documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads using Winzip. Hope this helped.

Canadian music: No hate, no façades, no fakes. Just good music.

Broken Social Scene, Arcade Fire, Joel Plaskett, Ron Sexsmith, Feist, Stars, K-OS, Metric, Sam Roberts, Sloan, Bell Orchestre, Sarah Harmer, The Most Serene Republic. Favs of mine.

H/H supporter :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th May 2006 at 10:09 PM
Nice. Something Ron-like to dress my four different Rons in. They are all wearing Chucks and My Little Pony tees right now... so this is muchly apreciated.

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 1:56 PM
lady_darkshine I used your Ron outfit last night in game it looks brilliant, great quality
Keep up the exceptional work
Yes (bias) I am a Ron fan

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 3:46 AM
I like your outfit, but, still, Ron's only thick in the movies. In the books, Ron is your average guy...maybe that pales when he's sitting next to Harry, but still, he's great.