Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Cozy & Warm Set - (my first recolors)

by roddyaleixo Posted 3rd Jan 2005 at 3:47 AM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 3:49 AM
I love it, great work
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 4:02 AM
very cute, question though! how did you get that chair to turn that way?????
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 4:05 AM
mandababy2003, what do you mean? I just recolored it and tweaked the pattern a little with my photoshop...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 4:57 AM
This looks really really beautiful!! I love it!! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 5:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roddyaleixo
mandababy2003, what do you mean? I just recolored it and tweaked the pattern a little with my photoshop...

not the colors on it, in the picture the chair is turned at an angle in the corner, was wandering how you got it to do that???

9 words......... "My Life Is Over Now Yours Can Go On"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 5:06 AM
Oh LOL!!! How stupid i am :P.. Ok, there is an object at the beta testers forum, its on an old thread, from Wintermute, i think the name of the hack is Newdealio, its one that looks like a bamboo tree... with that we can put our objects in diagonal positions Sorry for missunderstanding you Lol! I am really tired But wont rest untill i have the bathroom set too
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 5:23 AM
I love this set! I'm glad you decided to give it a shot. It was worth it! Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2005 at 8:27 PM
These are beautiful. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 3:35 PM
Very nice... Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 1:17 PM
If I could figure out how, I'd muster up the courage to recolor a few things too.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Jan 2005 at 7:46 PM
Excellent work, thank you!.
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Jan 2005 at 1:02 AM
Great Set Cant Wait To See It In The Game
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Jan 2005 at 1:54 AM
great work
Quote: Originally posted by roddyaleixo
Oh LOL!!! How stupid i am :P.. Ok, there is an object at the beta testers forum, its on an old thread, from Wintermute, i think the name of the hack is Newdealio, its one that looks like a bamboo tree... with that we can put our objects in diagonal positions Sorry for missunderstanding you Lol! I am really tired But wont rest untill i have the bathroom set too

:howdy:

could you post a link? to the hack that lets you put things at an angle? i love the recolor btw excellent work going to test now :bump: