Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Male Muscle (New Bodystyle) UPDATED: 2/20

by Xenos Posted 16th Feb 2005 at 6:38 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2005 at 1:40 PM by Xenos : Added Instructions

113 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 109 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 3:30 AM
he looks more droopy than muscular. try making the upper body in more of a triangle shape and make the shoulders broader.
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 4:16 AM
I think its GREAT!!! Good Job.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 4:31 AM
Cool. Thanks dude.
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 4:55 AM
lol he has popeye issues and I agree with whoever said his calves were too small but all in all not bad . How bout giving a female Sim some muscle WITHOUT the huge boobs and ass. Their arms are all either fat or look like sticks. I want my woman to have biceps, triceps and lats damnit
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 9:33 AM
Looks funny.i´ll try it.we´ll see.thanks. :banned:
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#31 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 10:06 AM
I was requesting sth like right that!!! )))
Is available to make a whole set? - Nude, some undies, everyday?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 12:17 PM
Quote:
Sim some muscle WITHOUT the huge boobs and ass.

Like this?
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=45498

Yeah - there's definitely some popeye stuff going on. It's tough in some spots of the body because you have limited numbers of vertices to move. I could, technically, add vertices, but that adds load to the game and once I start doing that, then I have to start doing speed benchmarks before releasing each new mesh. Doing them this way means that I can create and release new meshes with very little testing and it should run like any other sim on even lower end machines that'll run the game.

X.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 1:24 PM
Cool... macho muscle man has entered the building! Great work Xenos. I think I'm going to get him and your muscle lady to fight ... see who comes out on top ... lol
Thank you and will test ... oh what fun!
Test Subject
#34 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 6:40 PM
reminds me of shaggi in scooby doo 2 wen he drinks the potion

Rikku:ya think we need a password?
Paine:how about kick...its...ass.
Yuna:That could work ;)
taken from FFX-2
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 1:39 AM
made a pair of overalls for the guy and switched a peggysims2 mesh for the girl.. kinda redneck looking, altho i thing the guy looks veeeery sexy in the overalls o_o
Screenshots
Test Subject
#36 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 1:44 AM
Default muscular guy mesh
Is there by chance going to have a nude configuration done because when i have the muscular guy shower he is skinny .
Test Subject
#37 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 1:50 AM
Holy beefcake, batman!
Forum Resident
#38 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xenos
Yes - Annie - they'll be in bodyshop as clothes.

X.

YEEEESSSSSSS!!! I just found it! OMG!!!!!! It's soooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXX :bump:
Field Researcher
#39 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 5:41 PM
Great Job Xenos! He will make a Great addition to my Male Strip Club im working on Im thinking maybe a Shirtless Bartender. Trevorscrazy any chance of getting those overalls for download? They look great! How did you get hairy legs on him?
Field Researcher
#40 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 2:30 AM
Waiting for more styles (and skins)
I am so looking forward to be able to have a warrior in my "former times"-neighbourhood....

Maybe a Viking... or a Roman/Greek.... or an Egyptian
Or a medieval farmer...
Hmmm... dreams come true
Field Researcher
#41 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 3:00 AM Last edited by centerman : 19th Feb 2005 at 3:02 AM.
Sims 2 skinning is in my future...
Xenos you my friend are very talented. Keep it up. The Meshes are looking good and working fine for me, I have'nt had the time yet to learn much about skinning for the Sims 2 so I'm always checking to see what skins have been done by your fans here at Mod the Sims.

Centerman's Sims web page.... down for the count....
Test Subject
#42 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 3:10 AM
Default males with bods
:howdy: I love it look great, nice to see a man with a nice body,instead of a broom stick one. Thanks cant wait to use it
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 3:14 AM
:laugh:
Test Subject
#44 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Witchboy
Great Job Xenos! He will make a Great addition to my Male Strip Club im working on Im thinking maybe a Shirtless Bartender. Trevorscrazy any chance of getting those overalls for download? They look great! How did you get hairy legs on him?

body hair skintone from tsr before they started making sims 2 stuff pay required... snagged a bunch of em ;D
Test Subject
#45 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 4:03 AM
That is an amazing mesh. Thanks for explaining about the shoulder limitations. I also agree about enhancing the calves. They need to have a drumstick kinda look.

Also, can the waist be tapered a bit? Those muscle guys have a very definined waist to show off those abs, pecs and ribcages.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 4:06 AM
Hi Xenos :howdy: well you only gave me a swim suit to work with I hope you put some clothes on this guy cause it would go nicely with the woman :D
This is all I could think of to come up with :weep: no base clothes.
just playing around lol he wont be for upload.

Jessica

He-man
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 7:45 AM
HI I have three that I have done!!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 11:24 AM
Jessica - you may be surprised how well that skin goes over.

Tastel - those are really good looking. If you (or anyone else for that matter) makes a skin for a different clothing item (for example, the guy on the left would probably look good on a kilt, or the guy on the right would look good with one of the "pants and shirt" meshes). Go ahead and make the skin for a regular person, but keep in mind that it'll eventually be a muscle man (or woman). Upload the skin somewhere (or send it to me via PM) and I'll muscle it out for you. Then, we'll have those meshes to use in addition to this swimsuit one.

Tree stubble - the calves have gone about as far as they can go before they start to get harsh angles. I'll play around a bit with the waist next time I have this bodytype open and see what I can do.

Send me your skins everyone and we'll have more different base outfits for these folks!

X.
Test Subject
#49 Old 19th Feb 2005 at 7:29 PM
I seriously love the meshes you make Xenos. They are awesome. Would you be making a teen muscle one in the future? that would be cool
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 20th Feb 2005 at 1:38 PM
Okie Dokie. Here are some new clothes. Extract them to your downloads folder and go crazy. Please consider sharing your creations with everyone else!

X.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  XenosMaleMusclePunk.rar (467.0 KB, 1524 downloads)
File Type: rar  XenosMaleMuscleShorts.rar (141.5 KB, 1305 downloads)
Page 2 of 5