Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gold Butterflies wallset

by Meliss Posted 27th Jul 2005 at 11:33 PM - Updated 28th Jul 2005 at 12:07 AM by anonymous : deleted the many self-promotion links

2 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 12:01 AM Last edited by anonymous : 28th Jul 2005 at 12:20 AM.
instead of making your posts really long by adding a link to every single one of your creations, you could make a signature that says "to see all the things i've made, check out my profile and click where it says "see all downloads" " or something like that...or you could put each creations name in your signature and just make each name clickable (put the url to each sim in their name instead) kinda like what i did for mine...then people wont have to scroll through a big post just to see a tiny picture of what you've made You should also include a description of what you've made, not just advertise your other stuff.

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 3:05 PM
what fun- thanks