Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Normal looking NL Vampire

by .::TSN::. Posted 25th Sep 2005 at 2:05 AM - Updated 21st Oct 2005 at 6:20 PM by .::TSN::.

229 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 222 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 10
Test Subject
#101 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 4:33 AM
yes..... now i will acctually make vampires!
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 6:54 AM
This is a great hack! I have a request! Can you make one with a very very light pale screen and red eyes? The pale skin with red eyes is way too pale. Extremely too pale. All the make-up colors are distorted. I tried it in my game, and I find I prefer the blue to the extreme pale skin this one makes. If it is too difficult, can you just make one with invis skin with red eyes? I appreciate the work you are doing!
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#103 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bain
If it is too difficult, can you just make one with invis skin with red eyes? I appreciate the work you are doing!

All possible combinations of blue/no blue and red/no red have already been made.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 4:04 PM
Jaxa, could you point me to where I can find what I requested? I couldn't find it anywhere, that's why I asked.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#105 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 10:49 PM
Sorry, I just saw that TSN made a less pale with red eyes. I thought it was no pale with red eyes. My mistake.
Test Subject
#106 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 8:18 PM Last edited by lynz4tex58 : 18th Oct 2005 at 8:21 PM. Reason: quick quesion
OMG Thankyou so much my neighborhood was lacking the vampire influence cause I just couldnt stand blue hair on the face's and flat red eye's. I have downloaded the default no red eye and just love it, again thank you so much. Quick question if I download a differant one will it overwrite the one I have downloaded and will be a default skin?
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#107 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 9:23 PM
These replace the defualt vampire tatoo.
Test Subject
#108 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:38 PM
Fantastic, just what I wanted!!! Thank you so much!
People like you make the game worth playing (without hacks like this, I would be too frustrated by maxis imposed ideas that I completely disagree with )
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:46 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:03 PM
Thanks so much for sharing this! I am going to check out the visible overlay file. I hated having my sims turn into vamps and look all weird.....so thanks again!

Live each day like it's your last!

Lab Assistant
#111 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 8:44 PM
Okay my request. Can you make a invis vamp skin overlay using

GunMod's Vampire Eyes?
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=96344

He gave permision to use them in the thread. Any chance this could be done please? Pretty please?
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#112 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 9:34 PM
Just black out the alpha for everything except the eyes.
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 10:36 PM
ummm... huh?
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#114 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 3:03 AM
The tatoo has an alpha channel to tel it where to be seen and not seen. Black is hidden and white is visible. Or you could just copy the texture from GunMod's to .::TSN::.'s
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 4:11 PM
If I knew how to change that jaxa, I wouldn't be asking someone else to make it for me. I'm sure you're just trying to be helpful. Maybe you could do it for me? I'd really appreicate it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#116 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 6:10 PM Last edited by .::TSN::. : 21st Oct 2005 at 6:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Bain
Okay my request. Can you make a invis vamp skin overlay using

GunMod's Vampire Eyes?
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=96344

He gave permision to use them in the thread. Any chance this could be done please? Pretty please?

Here it is..
Invisible vampire skin with GunMod's vampire eyes, which I believe are made from Helaene's eyes originally. Let me know of any problems.

And if anyone wants to do something with these files I've created, you can do it.. No need to give credit to me or anything as long as all stay free.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  InvisibleVampireSknRedEye.zip (218.7 KB, 166 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 6:51 PM
Thank You!!!!
#118 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 11:48 AM
I downloaded it and it worked..but now I want to delete it and I did it,but it's still in the game.How I can delete it?I want my sims look vampire again.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#119 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 8:26 PM
Try changing your vampire's appearance in the mirror to get the old vampire look back, Diamondkitty. (That's just a wild guess but worth a shot.)

TSN, thanks again for this hack. I've been using the invisible one and love it!! My vampires are so cute now! Yay!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#120 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 1:47 PM
Here are original vampire textures for PattyMcPat2666 and everyone else who might need them..
Attached files:
File Type: rar  VampireOriginal.rar (218.1 KB, 85 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 2:57 PM Last edited by PattyMcPat2666 : 29th Oct 2005 at 3:37 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by .::TSN::.
Here are original vampire textures for PattyMcPat2666 and everyone else who might need them..

Thanks a ton! This will really help me out! :D

*You wouldn't happen to have the file of the default eyes that the vampires have would you?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#122 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PattyMcPat2666
Thanks a ton! This will really help me out! :D

*You wouldn't happen to have the file of the default eyes that the vampires have would you?

They are in that same skin file, you can find red eyes in head textures.
Test Subject
#123 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 11:05 AM
Wonderful! For now, the "Default No Red Eye" is perfect for me. I love my custom eyes, and don't want to lose them when I have vampires, but I still want it to be obvious that someone is a vampire. Thanks for this!
Test Subject
#124 Old 8th Nov 2005 at 11:30 AM
I will love and adore you forever because of this...

Thank you so much. I am so glad I came across this. Again, Thank you!!! =)

I'll miss the Winter...A World of Fragile Things. Look for Me in the White Forset...Hiding in the Hallow Tree.
Mad Poster
#125 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 11:06 AM
I love this! I'm so befuddled at this point with all the options that I downloaded them all and am going to try them out one at a time. Could you do this with Aliens? I know tons of people have made requests and done mods for aliens, and that there are long discussions and tutorials on how to change their skins and genetics, but I just don't get it. I would love to have normal-skined aliens with rounded lower faces, noses and normal eyes and only something slightly different like ears or tatoos or something.
Page 5 of 10