Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wine Garden Towels

by simdebster Posted 4th Nov 2005 at 1:20 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2013 at 4:08 PM by simdebster : Adding Yggdrasil's towel mesh.

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 1:49 PM
Looks great,can't wait to get it in my game

Everything great that has ever happened to humanity since the beginning has begun as a single thought in someones mind,and if any one of us is capable of such a great thought,than all of us have the same capasity/capability because,we're all the same.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 2:53 PM
Thanks, I love this entire set, It's absolutely beautiful, and this is my favorite towel set also! Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 3:03 PM
Yippy, :woot :woot :woot, lol. Just beautiful, ty ty ty . Deeme
Forum Resident
#5 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 4:09 PM
beautiful... can't wait to see this in my game

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 4:49 PM
Thanks
Thanks for the towels. I liked them so much I went and downloaded the rest of the matching pieces. :hippy:
Scholar
#7 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 4:58 PM
The towels look awesome, thank you for sharing them.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 5:07 PM
These are also my fav from Ygg and I love the fact they give a room score of 10 I believe
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monalisa
These are also my fav from Ygg and I love the fact they give a room score of 10 I believe

I did not know that they gave a room score of 10. That is great news! I just love the way it looks. Yggdrasil did a wonderful job on this mesh. They look like towels in real bathrooms, nothing simmish about them.

Thanks everyone for all of your comments. You all are the best!

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 11:23 PM
I LOVE this set, Simdebster. I've decorated most of a house in it, with complimentary sets from the Well Dressed Sim, and I absolutely love it. Some more complimentary bed spread designs, and I will love you forever. :D
Field Researcher
#11 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 12:35 AM
I persoonally am having trouble not putting the whole set in all my houses. Now all my bathrooms all look the same, lol. Beautiful job. TY TY TY again. Deeme
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 12:52 PM
Khrys: I promise to revisit the Wine Garden set and expand on it, but not until after the holidays. I am currently working on the Golden Christmas Forest set since we are in the holiday season now. I want to devote any time that I have (which will not be much the further into the holiday season that we get) to that set. I realize that not everyone is Christian out there, but that set I feel is subtle enough to cross those barriers.

As for the Wine Garden set (or any set), I like to be able to wrap my mind around it and get into the feel of it when I create. I do not want to just start spitting out pieces quickly without any thought to them. So, look for more Wine Garden in January.

Deb
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 1:24 PM
OMG! This is really preeety. Good Job!

meguru meguru toki no naka de
bokutachi wa ai o sagashiteiru
tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara
kyou mo takaisora miage
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 3:59 AM
sweet thanks a million
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 5:31 PM
Default Ourstanding
I started with the kitchen. Iliked your lights, but then I liked everything. So I had to download eveything you created in the Wine Garden series.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 9:48 PM
Spiffy sims is gone, now what for the mesh?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 12:09 AM
All of my links to Spiffy Sims have been updated to the new home of Ygg's meshes. Please try the new link.

Deb
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th May 2014 at 12:24 AM
Beautiful! Thank you.