Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sporty Referee Style Outfit

by roxxy Posted 10th Nov 2005 at 12:03 AM - Updated 26th Feb 2006 at 12:13 PM by roxxy : submitted warlokk outfits on a different thread

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 1:21 AM
Awesome as usual roxxy ' seen enough of your stuff to already know '' just download it '' ! really do appreciate all the tyme and talent that you share with the rest of us !
DeathzDealer
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 1:34 AM
cool! was it based on a halloween costume? cuz my friend had a costume exactly like it with the pocket design and stuff except it was a skirt.

You say you want a revolution. Well you know we all want to change the world

fotolog<3
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 2:07 AM
very nice,beats the ones of maxies

-----Casey

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 2:16 AM
There is a shortage of quality athletic wear around,thank you roxxy.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ms0rlandobloom
cool! was it based on a halloween costume? cuz my friend had a costume exactly like it with the pocket design and stuff except it was a skirt.

Yeah it was based on a costume, with a cute little whistle around the neck and lots of sexiness. I hand drew this one in to be my version of it. Glad you like it.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
#7 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 1:29 PM
Arrgghh!! I clicked on the download link and all I got was a lousy shirt and this message:

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/forums/public_html_forums/getfile.php on line 107

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forums/public_html_forums/getfile.php:107) in /home/forums/public_html_forums/getfile.php on line 118

It's....it's NOT FAIR!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 10:19 AM
I love it :D