Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*JWoods Autumn Wonderland Tribute Set*

by The Mod Squad Posted 15th Sep 2006 at 7:26 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2006 at 10:09 AM by The Mod Squad

79 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Field Researcher
#51 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 3:53 AM
Very nice Good luck for our friend JWoods and his family!
Test Subject
#52 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 5:33 PM
Thanks so much! I missed out on this last year and hoped that it would be posted again!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 1:10 AM
I'm so glad Jwoods and his family are doing well.

Thanks for the great the great set. :P
Field Researcher
#54 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 4:06 AM
thank you !! great job !!
Field Researcher
#55 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 8:46 AM Last edited by platinum : 4th Oct 2006 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Spelling
Brilliantly Work!
Boblishman, LyricLee and CynicalChick.

I do not know Jwoods I can only say -
What a remarkable and excellent way to have helped out your friend`

Your kindness in sharing the autumn set you three have made is so sensational…
The workmanship and the talent is so tremendous!
The detail the design is just terrific’
This is a most wonderful and cozy start for the holidays!
Thank you so very much’`

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#56 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 7:03 PM
Wow! Now I can play that it'd be fall

Really bad eggs.
Test Subject
#57 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 5:30 PM
I've alway hoped, that this set would be available for free somewhen. It's so wonderfull, I can't wait using it, when I get my new DVD-drive...
Also great, that JWoods is finde, although I did not really know about his story.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 11:03 PM
once again I am in awe of the talent(s) you all have looks like the perfect accessories for my sims to have a little soiree I am so happy you decided to share this with all of us and that JWoods and family are doing well :D
Test Subject
#59 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 4:06 PM
I only can say that I'm so glad Jwoods and his family are doing well. This was a great idea to help this family!

...and thank you for make free this set, it is fantastic!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 3:35 AM
Wonderful...just wonderful.,Thanks you so much^^
Test Subject
#61 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 7:12 AM
Wow...that is a truly amazing and truly a useful set of items. thanks for making it
Test Subject
#62 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 6:59 PM
If I had been playing Sims 2 last year I would have gladly donated for this amazing set and worthy cause. It's wonderful how the Sims community works together to help each other. I'm glad that they are all doing well now.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 7:14 PM
I had lost track of how J Woods was doing not long after reading one of the first posts.. So I am thrilled to hear he and his family are doing better.. I did not know this was offered as a donation, had not seen it, or I surely would have donated for such a wonderful man... (and his family) Glad to hear it helped. Thank you so much for sharing this.. It is absolutely awesome Adn much needed (in my game anyway) of course 5 stars & thank you from me. Yippeeee, let's go play in the leaves now...

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Field Researcher
#64 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 11:40 PM
Such a great set.
Test Subject
#65 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 10:15 AM
cool set,thanks!
Test Subject
#66 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 6:27 AM
mod squad youve done it again...made a terriffic mod thats another wonderful asset to MTS2
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 4:12 PM
Fantastic downloads! My sims have really been enjoying their backyard again since I put these in their yards. And I love the cornucopia, daisies are my favorite flower! And the leaves are realistic.

Casey Jumping in the Leaves
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 5:29 AM
Wow, although i was not here when JWoods had that tragic inccident. I am very happy for his/her family. Thanks for sharing
Forum Resident
#69 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 4:27 AM
wonderful work!!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 9:39 PM
What an amazing set, thank you all for sharing your talent It's great to hear JWoods and family are doing well. We have friends from there. What a terrible time that was, and still is for some.
Instructor
#71 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 1:11 AM
Wow. This is just beyond words.

New meshes! I love autumn, I love new meshes, and I especially love stuff I can use in a medieval neighbourhood. And now all of that and beautiful ground covers to create an autumn feeling! Thanks ever! (Glad to hear the wonderful modder who made this is well.)
Theorist
#72 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 12:13 PM
*GASPS*
Autumn, AUTUMN AUTIMN So SO lovely, Thank you!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#73 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 8:44 AM
woah u uploaded it on my birthd =D
Field Researcher
#74 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 11:24 AM
Thank you very much! Looks really great!
Field Researcher
#75 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 5:19 PM
Thank you for this wonderful set! I'm glad JWoods are doing OK!
Page 3 of 4