Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hooded Cloak

by generalzoi Posted 5th Feb 2006 at 7:46 PM - Updated 19th May 2010 at 3:32 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Inventor
#26 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 3:43 PM
Thank you
#27 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lizziekbboli
Does it need any expansion packs? Great work!
No It Does Not Need Expansion
Test Subject
#28 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 6:26 PM Last edited by Chimoru : 3rd Apr 2006 at 7:47 PM.
Grrrr....Just like the Wolverine mask, it won't show up! ::cries:: Must be a problem on my end....be better if I knew how to fix it.... And Daysies posting on custom content didn't help. Anyone?

Edit: Ok, I redownloaded them and they work now. They didn't before when I did the same thing, but I dunno. Maybe because I installed a Phantasm Skin that was made by someone else using these meshes? Maybe cuz it was in a Sims2Pack? Quick! Somebody make a skin using the Wolverine mask in a SIMS2PACK! LOL. Serously....I don't know why it works now...
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 6:58 AM
next time please say what the mesh is so I whon't end up with a stupid color I don't want. I say the same for others.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by okalani
next time please say what the mesh is so I whon't end up with a stupid color I don't want. I say the same for others.

I understand that my meshes come with a color you may not want. However, it seems silly to me to have two different archives, each with only one file. If you only want to install the mesh, only put the file that begins with MESH in your Downloads folder.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Test Subject
#31 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 7:51 PM
Thanks... almost, but not quite exactly what i was looking for... **wry grin** though i am not sure whether what i am looking for is actually possible in the sims 2 engine...

ANy chance of a variant that does full coverage with hands at the sides? Clasp at the throat, open otherwise?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 1st May 2006 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mfheadcase
Thanks... almost, but not quite exactly what i was looking for... **wry grin** though i am not sure whether what i am looking for is actually possible in the sims 2 engine...

ANy chance of a variant that does full coverage with hands at the sides? Clasp at the throat, open otherwise?

If I tried to do that one of two things would happen: Either the hands and arms would cut through the cloak whenever they moved, or the cloak would follow the hands and arms, covering them all the time. There's not, as far as I know, a way to make it cover the hands while they're at rest and move out of the way when they're moving.

Test Subject
#33 Old 3rd May 2006 at 2:00 AM
So be it... **wry grin** I really learn to do this kinda thing... if for no other reason that it would make it easier to know what is doable.
Scholar
#34 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 11:33 AM
grea, thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#35 Old 18th Aug 2006 at 10:12 PM
It won't show up in my game!
I downloaded the regular hood and the black reclolors and I opened bodyshop and it isn't there!

I see a place for it in the glasses but it is just a head and when I click it nothing happens.

I'll try redownloading it...
Test Subject
#36 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 4:09 PM
Ah! Thank you soo much Generalzoi! I don't know how to thank you! everytime I need something I allways find it from you! Thank you thank you thank you! Now I can complete my new sim!!! yay! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 2:00 AM
I highly doubt this is your fault but I want to see if you know whats going on or if anyone else has the same problem. This file keeps saving as a music file then I cant put it into my game. I can open it in itunes but this is all sorts of not helpful to me. Just if you have any clue can you let me know kay. This is a really beautiful creation and I've wanted something like this for a while. Good job.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 4:13 AM
I've never heard of anything like that, unless you've accidentally set the filetype (whether it's the .rar or .package you're having problems with) to be opened by your music player. Other than that, that's one of the most bizarre things I've heard.

Instructor
#39 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 5:23 PM
Thanks much, and great cape mesh!!! You've made another great creation! (yeah, i've said this before, had to get this again, and had to tell you how great you are---again!)
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 4:58 PM
OH MY GOD.
I love it. Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!^^

I'm downloading rigth now!!!! ^^

...Chii?...
Test Subject
#41 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 3:30 AM
I can't get the cloak to work for some reason... the hood will go on, but even when I take the hood off and put the cloak on by itself it won't work. Sorry, I'm a newb... any ideas? Thank you!
Test Subject
#42 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 1:01 AM
Thanks so much! Just what I was looking for! People should call you "The Mesh Master" lol. BTW, I was planning on making a Darth Maul, do you mind if I recolor it, put it on him and upload it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 3:57 AM
No, recolor away.

Lab Assistant
#44 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 2:06 AM
Great cloak! However, when I recolor the cloak for Superman, I got this result: The bodybuilder mesh pokes out of the cape and the \S/ logo seems to cave in.

So, mind if you adjust the cape to fit the bodybuilder and fix the mesh so the logo won't cave in?

Thanks!
Test Subject
#45 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 9:00 PM
Yes. Just what I needed. -cheer- Thank you so, so much.
Test Subject
#46 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 12:37 AM
I LOVE YOUR DOWNLOADS! I'm gonna use some for a movie i'm gonna make with my simmies! It's gonna be called Summer of Wisdom! I could use this cloak in it! and i hope you dont mind me recoloring it for my simmies! I LOVE YOUR DOWNLOADS THEY ARE GENIUS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 5:12 PM
Love the cape, however, I have put it in the game and it is flashing blue ?

how do i get rid of this ???
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 7:42 AM
Over the river and through the woods...
to GRANDMOTHER'S house we go!

Seriously, who else is reminded of Lil' Red?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 9:26 AM
Could you PLEASE convert this to Sims 3? I NEED this for my Little Red Riding Hood character! THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 4:49 PM
thanks
Page 2 of 3