Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

White star

by ROSE-SIMSTV Posted 21st Jul 2005 at 6:07 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2005 at 7:03 AM by ROSE-SIMSTV

132 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 131 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 6
Field Researcher
#26 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 9:52 PM
the hair is beautiful and thanks for posting it here, I love your site but I too cannot download anything from there, and I am on broadband internet.

It takes sometimes almost 40 minutes for a download and some times before I get it downloaded, the server breaks the connection.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 9:58 PM
Oh my gosh. i love it . can i say it again LOVE IT! LOVE IT! WOOHOO! YAY!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 10:21 PM
It's beautiful! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 10:27 PM
Its Really cute! Thanks!
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 10:28 PM
I love it, but, I'm unable to extract the files from the .rar because it says I need a previous volume? Could you try to upload it as a .zip file, as that may fix the problem?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 10:43 PM
Im having trouble extracting it. I downloaded part 1 and 2 but in part 1 it keeps saying I need part 2 but I already have it. And then whenever I try to extract the files from part 2 it gives me an error maessage...grrr Im going to try an ddownload it again but its going to take to long cuz I have dial up in this computer! Grrrr...
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 11:11 PM
Rose, I JUST discovered your site and am SO in love with your work! I especially love your butterfly hairstyle, and this one just adds to the happy collection!

Don't pay attention to the grumblers and whiners- just know that your work is appreciated and that YOU are treasured.

Keep up the great work!!!!! ^_^

*HUGZ!*
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 11:06 PM
This mesh looks wonderful. It's perfect for a couple of my Sims. Thank you very much.

"It is better to want what you have than to have what you want" --A Rabbi
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 11:16 PM
I love your everything on your site and I love this hair mesh!! Thanks for sharing!!
Forum Resident
#35 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 11:26 PM
very very beautiful! It has been said before but your website is very nice I just wish you had it on a faster server because it does run very very slow.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 11:55 PM
Aw, man, I needed it to be a zip file...rar acts up with me sometimes. I can only download so many rar at a time then my computer tells me that the format is wrong.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 12:09 AM
Rose i love your creations i always visit sims tv everyday and i am so in love with your earrings maybe you can try facial piercings any way i love love love it!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 12:27 AM
Fantastic job! They are beautiful!

This is not my site, i still don't have one (yet).
www.christiangoth.com
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by blackxdove
I love it, but, I'm unable to extract the files from the .rar because it says I need a previous volume? Could you try to upload it as a .zip file, as that may fix the problem?

I'm having the same problem...

Love the mesh though, hope I can get it eventually!

:D

.: If I should choose to fall apart don't you think you should let me :.
.: If I should choose to die alone you should forgive and forget me :.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 12:47 AM Last edited by ROSE-SIMSTV : 22nd Jul 2005 at 12:59 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by belaraniel
I'm having the same problem...

Love the mesh though, hope I can get it eventually!

:D

I've already updated all the files for download. All is ready. ^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rockonashleesimpson
Rose i love your creations i always visit sims tv everyday and i am so in love with your earrings maybe you can try facial piercings any way i love love love it!

Test Subject

Thanks for your support, I am very happy~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmandaPanda1988
very very beautiful! It has been said before but your website is very nice I just wish you had it on a faster server because it does run very very slow.

I am so sorry that there is a unknown reason make the site become so slowy.
We will try our best to find out the way to charge it as soon as possible.
So sorry we have made you had the trouble to visiting our site.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 12:59 AM Last edited by ROSE-SIMSTV : 22nd Jul 2005 at 1:06 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Elannor3
Sooo i have to download both files!?!!.....
Is the mesh University Compatible....? :confused:

I've already updated all the files for download. All is ready.
You don't the University Expansion pack to run this file, but it's compatible with the expansion pack.
Inventor
#44 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 1:05 AM
Oooh I like it! It reminds me of Lulu's hair from FFX for PS2.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LynnMar
the hair is beautiful and thanks for posting it here, I love your site but I too cannot download anything from there, and I am on broadband internet.

It takes sometimes almost 40 minutes for a download and some times before I get it downloaded, the server breaks the connection.

I am sorry for this.There are alwa ys so many people downloading stuf f at the same time.So the download ing speed is slow.Please try agai n.Thank u!
Instructor
#46 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 1:18 AM
Ok, I do not want to sound spoiled.. but MAKE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe
I LOVE the hair!!!
Test Subject
#47 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 1:39 AM
absolutely PERFECT!!!! thank you
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 2:00 AM
Awesome!!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 2:07 AM
Very beautiful. You've done a wonderful job.
Test Subject
#50 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 2:08 AM
I really like it, but can you apload all your downloads here please?
That will be great!
Page 2 of 6