Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

White star

by ROSE-SIMSTV Posted 21st Jul 2005 at 6:07 PM - Updated 21st Aug 2005 at 7:03 AM by ROSE-SIMSTV

132 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 131 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 2:36 AM
love the hair also but am a bit cuious as to what your Sims are wearing...was that also made by yourself or does someone else own that? Just curious. *smile*
Test Subject
#52 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 2:55 AM
great for an elegant gothic sort of look. very rennassaince (i didn't spell that right did i?)
Test Subject
#53 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 3:17 AM
Oh that is so kool. i just love them . I am so downloading it right now. Thanx for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LynnMar
the hair is beautiful and thanks for posting it here, I love your site but I too cannot download anything from there, and I am on broadband internet.

It takes sometimes almost 40 minutes for a download and some times before I get it downloaded, the server breaks the connection.

Tell me your E-mail and which mesh you interest in,i'll post it to you.i'm so sorry for the trouble .
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mickimeg
I love the hair! im curious about the dress too though..What can you tell me about it?

The cloth was original from an online game named 'heaven 2',if you like it i can send a pic to your E-mail.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The_Irish_Rover
OH MY GOD I LOVE IT! it's really cool
can you make a dark brown,and blonde recolour?

Good idea,i'll try it!^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 5:33 AM Last edited by ROSE-SIMSTV : 22nd Jul 2005 at 1:07 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by katie baitey
I am inlove with your brunette color! I would like to know your policy on redistributing/retexturizing/recoloring as well.

Recoloring is without a doubt possible.~^^
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#58 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 5:53 AM
This is a really nice style, and works well for a lot of things that I was wanting... I just have one little question/comment...

I've taken to renaming all the files I get as soon as I download them to stay organized, so I opened the individual recolours in SimPE to identify which is which for naming. And... it looks to me like while the adult female style is meshed and recoloured, the rest of them in the file are not... Like the red is only red for adult females, but black for toddlers, children, and teens, and grey for elders. I suppose many people leave them grey for elders... But (and I may be wrong about this as I'm not looking in-game) would it be possible to get these base textures recoloured for the other age groups? At least toddler, child, and teen... I realize I can recolour these myself, but y'might just tweak your base colours a little bit like that...

Fantastic mesh, and I'm checking out your site now. It is kinda slow, but very cute. Good job!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 6:08 AM
This is absolutely breathtaking, thank you!
Field Researcher
#60 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 6:33 AM
Very pretty
Field Researcher
#61 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 6:59 AM
I love your website, and love this mesh! Beautiful, thanks so much :D
Test Subject
#62 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 8:33 AM
WOW, it´s perfect ... I love it
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 9:25 AM
Your website's one of my favourites, so thankyou for uploading this here! It's beautiful, like all your work. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 9:42 AM
awesome! Love it. Looks so great. thanks
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 10:59 AM
Very nice! Something creative
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 1:32 PM Last edited by ROSE-SIMSTV : 22nd Jul 2005 at 1:39 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
This is a really nice style, and works well for a lot of things that I was wanting... I just have one little question/comment...

I've taken to renaming all the files I get as soon as I download them to stay organized, so I opened the individual recolours in SimPE to identify which is which for naming. And... it looks to me like while the adult female style is meshed and recoloured, the rest of them in the file are not... Like the red is only red for adult females, but black for toddlers, children, and teens, and grey for elders. I suppose many people leave them grey for elders... But (and I may be wrong about this as I'm not looking in-game) would it be possible to get these base textures recoloured for the other age groups? At least toddler, child, and teen... I realize I can recolour these myself, but y'might just tweak your base colours a little bit like that...

Fantastic mesh, and I'm checking out your site now. It is kinda slow, but very cute. Good job!

Recoloring is without a doubt possible, and i haven't try her way of recoloring.
my way of recoloring is: use bodyshop to extract the hair (u will find it under \My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Projects),open Photoshop then open a pic.
according to
afhair=adult female hair
tfhair=teens hair
cfhair=children hair
puhair=baby hair
yfhair=yard female hair
to recolor, then import to the game after u finish.
find the hair under \My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\SavedSims
Test Subject
#67 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 2:16 PM
This hair looks so nice and glamourous. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#68 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 5:05 PM
WOW! This hair mesh is gorgeous! Thank You!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 6:24 PM
Gorgeous thanks :D
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#70 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 6:41 PM
Thankyou so much! This hair is really beautiful.
Test Subject
#71 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 2:09 AM
Wow!! this hair is awsome! i've been waiting for something like this for a long time =) thanks
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 3:48 AM
This is absoulutley beautiful... thank you for sharing it with us.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 4:01 PM
Beautiful! You did a fabulous job! Thanx!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 4:38 PM
its pretty
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 10:18 PM
I dled it the day you posted and played it in my game today and OMG I am just SO excited about this hair! It is fab! :-) Can't wait for more. I love the updos! *squeals* :-D
Page 3 of 6