Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Extendable Touch of Teak French Arch

by tbudgett Posted 24th May 2008 at 5:09 PM - Updated 11th Oct 2011 at 2:17 AM by tbudgett

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 5:06 PM
I've been using these in the game and they've become one of my favorite build items. It's so nice to be able to make archways whatever size I want. Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 12:06 AM
Thanks, Have you checked my new extendable arches, they add alot more variety.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 11:23 PM
Love these, they look great in all my houses, I used to make do using more than one arch and now I can make it look good.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 8:37 PM
wowowow!
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 5:39 PM
Hi, I have been looking everywhere for these and I have finally found it and I love it, however, do you think you could possibly make it white also? I really need the white ones. Please and thank you!

Gregory Jr.
Test Subject
#31 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 6:32 AM Last edited by Benerskiner : 25th Jul 2009 at 6:47 AM.
Thank you, however, I went there and could not find a recolour, unless I missed something? Do I have to download the actual glass door maxis recolours?

Gregory Jr.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 1:38 PM
Benerskiner - There's a white recolor here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=248455 - tbudgett

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Test Subject
#33 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 1:43 AM
these are great, i like making rooms look open with big arches. these are perfect. the only thing is i cant recolor them. do you have a recolorable version or have a green recolor.

again thanks.
Test Subject
#34 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 10:30 PM
A memorial should be placed in your name!!!!! This is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!! I am always in need of an opening that takes up 3 tiles!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mcw1123
A memorial should be placed in your name!!!!! This is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!! I am always in need of an opening that takes up 3 tiles!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!! No Memorials until I'm dead

You're very WELCOME!!!WELCOME!!!WELCOME!!! -tbudgett

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#36 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 5:09 PM
Great idea! Love it! You think your next project could be extendable in a vertical manner?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 16th May 2011 at 2:54 AM
Have you considered making these for TS3? I would LOVE them!!!!
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 11:23 AM
is there a white recolour available for this arch?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#39 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 12:21 AM
Avila - Check post #32, it's a link to a white recolor.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 11:39 PM
Amooooooooooooooo, Exelente!!!Otimo. Grata por Postar
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 1:32 AM
Es justo lo que buscaba
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#42 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 7:08 PM
So useful! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#43 Old 30th Aug 2019 at 9:07 PM
I was just wishing for a 3-tile arch and thinking that nobody would have made THAT, and here you are! Thank you.
Page 2 of 2