Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enayla's horror skintones as alien/zombie defaults **Updated 2/12/06 alien eyes by IAmTheRad included**

by missygjo Posted 31st Jan 2006 at 3:49 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2006 at 2:57 PM by missygjo

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 3:42 PM Last edited by cfmoonfire : 15th Oct 2006 at 3:52 PM.
Glad to see I'm not the only one!! I was so happy when I saw my aliens were as nice-looking as my other sims. (I had downloaded Enayla's replacement skins first, about a month ago, and the aliens in Strangetown were looking so 2-dimensional.) None of my YAs had changed, except their skin color, and none of the adults' eyes changed, but when I went to a house to get a scholarship for the teen and send her off to college, I was SHOCKED to see her eyes so HUGE and green. I mean, Lifejunkie's looks beautiful compared to my girl. Her eyes are practically popping off her face, they are so wide. It's like looking at an anime alien or something. I went all through my downloads folder, and just as I thought, I never downloaded the seperate default eyes. I even ran a search on my whole system to see if they were on there somewhere. Nope. Please tell me it's just a weird phase and she will get her normal...black alien eyes back when she hits YA. All my YA aliens were already at college when I downloaded this, and she's the only alien teen I have right now, so I have no idea if she'll take these eyes with her when she transitions. Anyone know??

p.s. One other thing--one YA alien still has Maxis skin. I thought maybe since I made him myself, that I had used a custom skin (Maxis skin that someone had made available as custom), but when I went back to his family's house, all of them had the new skin, so I must've made them in Create-A-Sim using the shift+n to unlock the alien skin. Not sure why he still has Maxis skin.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 9:26 PM
Well, as I just wrote under the Enayla horror skin set #1 section, the teen in question's eyes did return to normal when she went off to college. I haven't had another teen with the green eyes yet, though. (shrug)

So for anyone thinking, "No, maybe I won't download this particular default" the situation appears temporary, in the life stage of teen, and not for ALL teens, as Chloe Singles daughter just became a teen, and her eyes didn't change. It was Lola Singles daughter that the green eyes happened to in my game.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 2:10 AM
amaaaazing. I wanted the Jade default so bad and now I've found it! YESSSS

What a lovely way to burn
Scholar
#54 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:54 AM
JM Pescado made a fix for that issue
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,1482.0.html
Test Subject
#55 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 6:34 PM
Good job,but now my work to do them as defaults was for nothing...-.-' XD
Page 3 of 3