Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Driveable Cop Car

by DBCAB Posted 30th Oct 2005 at 12:47 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2009 at 4:30 PM by -Maylin-

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 10:43 PM
I didn't know there was a cop car I LOVE IT!! thanks !!
Forum Resident
#27 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 11:14 PM
Where is the car??

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Test Subject
#28 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 12:06 AM
I've got Vamps... Sure looks different to me...

(got em both now....)

But the reason for this post... On page one of this thread it appears that someone hijacked the original topic headers for this thread..... Perhaps an admin type can fix that.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 5:39 AM
Thank you for the cop car. I can't believe people would call you a thief with all of the stuff you have already done. Your reputation as a modder should have stopped that before it started.

rsn
"The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin."
– Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 8:19 AM
Cool thankx!

---------------------------------------------------

Member of the MTS2

Visit here : So Romantic Titan

---------------------------------------------------
Test Subject
#31 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 10:27 AM
Great DBCAB !!!! The Dominique Toretto Car Factory need it. :P
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 2:58 PM
Wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 3:04 PM
Good that this thread got put back on track by the mods.

This is YOUR modification to a vehicle in game. No one can take that from you.
Test Subject
#34 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 1:35 AM
This will go great with not only my law enforcement sims (I downloaded a Washington State Trooper skin from another site) but also for my female sims that wear the "Bad Cop-No Donut" tee I downloaded from somewhere (which I cannot remember where)

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I'm in K-Tel Heaven![/COLOR]
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 12:33 PM
maybe a little insight
first i want to say thanks- this is the first driveable cop car i've seen anyway- but for some insight for those people who insist on being rude and calling people thieves and such- just imagine if Ben and Jerry had decided not to make ice cream simply because someone else had already made it- where would the world be then anyhoo- it's always nice to see different versions of maybe even the same object- people have different tastes and one might be better or it's just nice to have the option of picking and choosing so et's all just show some more appreciation to our creators....
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 7:05 PM
gret job your vehicles look great in the game keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 9:14 PM
Just to clear things up, This is Definatly NOT my Police Prowler

I was downloading DBCAB's stuff before I could even mod, he is fully capable of making is own stuff.

DBCAB, keep up the good work!
Field Researcher
#38 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 10:27 AM
this car is for my third son,he has 10 age. thanks you
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 3:52 PM
Many thanks for this, DBCAB.

As it happens, I already have VampCat's Cop Car, and I'm assuming that these two are more or less the same, so I don't exactly NEED a second.

HOWEVER, I've clicked my "Thanks" to you just the same because I(and no doubt many others) appreciate all the time and effort that you put in. I've DL'd a few of your items here and there, and I absolutely love them.

I for one would not wish to see you become disheartened by the gratuitous and deplorable rudeness of a small minority around here... and I hope that it will not put you off sharing future goodies with us all.

Many thanks are due your way, and I'm sure that the 99% of MTS2 simmers who actually THINK before we post would agree.

Adam.
Test Subject
#40 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 2:10 AM
Hey how do I get this car
When I try to down load it, it goes to a page like the file doesnt exist

dbcabcopcar.zip ???
Test Subject
#41 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima
I love it. Now my Sims pursuing the Law Enforcement career have appropriate vehicles. Thank you very much!

I was just thinking the same thing!

"The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief." - William Shakespeare, Othello
Test Subject
#42 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 4:20 PM
Thanks for getting the cop car out DBCAB; just what my sims cop need for immediate transport of some criminals.

(if only we could activate the 'cuff 'm' animation you see with the secret society)
Test Subject
#43 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 7:09 PM
如果顶灯再能闪亮的话,那就完美无缺了!
Test Subject
#44 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 3:25 PM
Thank you very much!!!!
Instructor
#45 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 10:30 PM
It's very cute, I like it alot

Quote:
We have a couple of cop cars, we have cop Sims. Now what we need is a Dunkin' Donuts lot w/ a drive-thru.

Ooooh.... I may just do that... but I'm bad at making custom content.
Test Subject
#46 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:05 AM
Good,Thanks

My god~
Test Subject
#47 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:19 PM
love this car... only minor thing i noticed last night that is no biggie but when the sims open the front door the handles for the back door go with lol
Test Subject
#48 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:54 PM
All of your work is great thanks!!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 4:14 PM
I love it it's totally amazing, no matter who made what it's great, i'm still learning when it comes to the sims, and as long as it runs in the game thats all i worry about. Now all i need to do is find my cute sim a sexy police officers outfit to go with this baby Thanx so much

SJ x
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 7:52 AM
I dont know what the people at the start said but who cares! Its a cop car! Its awsome! Thanks for sharing!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) To be wise is to know everything else about something and nothing about everything else!

Click HERE to see George Bush kissing Johnny Howard!
Page 2 of 4