Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Driveable Cop Car

by DBCAB Posted 30th Oct 2005 at 12:47 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2009 at 4:30 PM by -Maylin-

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 72 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 2:36 AM
:wave: I think the car is great, and will be a great addition to my game
Test Subject
#52 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 2:56 AM
thank you , my most criminally minded sim will love to cruise in the FRONT seat of this car.
Test Subject
#53 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 4:45 AM
I have to agree with LyricLee, there is no need for rude comments and unfounded accusations. There's billions of content options out there made by real people with real feelings, so please be mature when posting comments and consider that creators aren't obligated to to share their work just as we are not obligated to download it. Just imagine how much fun the game would be if all the talented and generous creators decided not to share their work! Personally, I give credit where credit is due...so thank you DBCAB for your police car and good job!
Test Subject
#54 Old 3rd May 2006 at 12:58 AM
Great looking car. Thanks! Don't worry about the hubbub bub, do yo thang!
Test Subject
#55 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 10:40 PM
Thank You
Field Researcher
#56 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 2:04 PM
This is great! Thanks much! People can be so unbelivably ignorant. Your work is much appreciated.

When one must, one can.
Yiddish Proverb
Test Subject
#57 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 9:22 PM
I like the cop car, this one I can download with Winzip. I think you did your best to make this car, so I don't like that people call you a thief. You did a great job
Test Subject
#58 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 12:38 PM
well, thank you man. this car will perfectly fit to my familiy of cops. now they can go shopping in an appropriate style ;-)
Test Subject
#59 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 5:58 AM
ooooo...peerrrrtyfull!
hey! i really like your copcar but it would be sooooo cool if the sirens woked and everything! agree??
Scholar
#60 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 2:31 PM
Just what I've been looking for, thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Forum Resident
#61 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 2:21 AM
Thanks for your hard work...this is great!!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Test Subject
#62 Old 14th Aug 2006 at 2:06 AM
I have often wondered why more people didn't come up with similar ideas. It's bound to happen. Please don't let anyone's petty comments get you down. I love this car. You did a graet job. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Test Subject
#63 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 5:56 PM
Thats great, Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 3:45 PM
Thank you!!:D

'.'Samielle'.'
{.* http://simsfashionbarn.com/ *.}
**TSRAA Member**
"Don't let anynone steal your dreams"
Test Subject
#65 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 3:39 PM
Corrupt File. Please Replace.
#66 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 2:53 AM
Man I finally found a cop car thank you!

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#67 Old 9th May 2008 at 1:27 AM
imagine if u make a mod like this: A burglar/thief/robber go to your house, see it and run way. lol
Test Subject
#68 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 9:27 PM
why would people get so angry, ive seen cc made by different people all the time that look the same, and i havent been on mts2 for that long. anyway thanks, looks just like the in game car. real cool!
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
Good god people- it's a game.

Ha! love it

There is no spoon
Test Subject
#70 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 3:53 PM
I've never seen this other police car people are banging on about so, thanks for the upload. This is awesome, i have a Sim who is a policeman and now he can have a car to match his job!

: D

Beauty Always Comes With Dark Thoughts
Test Subject
#71 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 8:17 PM
Can you do the REAL maxis COP CAR ?
Test Subject
#72 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tincent
This is going to be so much fun having my sim that has maxed out their criminal career driving all over town in a cop car ^_^ lol, thanks!!!

ROFL...like Grand Theft Auto, I think.

This car is great, it's going to look really cool with the law enforcement uniforms I have. Just don't listen to the other people who don't like it. :p
Test Subject
#73 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 11:58 PM
only one bug who shoud be fixed the left rear handle with witch we open the door still move when open the left front door open but its no mutch visible don't close your eyes for a half of sec or you will miss sorry for my bad english i spoke french
Test Subject
#74 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 5:24 AM Last edited by Lord Aaronus : 15th Aug 2010 at 9:12 AM.
I just downloaded the garage door thingy and started bingeing on these custom vehicles. While fixing up the flags in SimPE I got itchyhanded and edited the catalog description into this.

EV-209: Yomoshoto Evasion, SimCity PD version
Trust the heat to pick a car closest to their interests. Adapted from the Yomoshoto Evasion, the iconic SimCity squad car features all the smooth handling of its archetype along with an additional 200 CCs and some 55 extra horses under the hood, and even includes a swing-out donut rack and double-wide cup holders for handsfree feeding.

Must place on driveway.

EDIT: Apart from the door handle thing, the texture on the hood seems a bit messed up, it's mapped too far from the windshield and misaligned with the sides.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 9:22 PM
Wow Amazing Job!!!=D I Hop You Can Make The Driveable Taxi!
Page 3 of 4