Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Stargate (operatable and animated) *BUGFIX*

by xanathon Posted 11th Jun 2005 at 7:33 PM - Updated 12th Jun 2005 at 1:54 PM by xanathon

124 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#76 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 12:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ReDead2
can you make it anything but zip or rar

Yeah, I could make it ace or sit, but I don't believe that would help you.... :werd:

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 5:42 PM
Hi, thanks for the download, it wud b kwl tho if there were stargate sims as wel
Test Subject
#78 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 11:00 PM Last edited by StargateKitty : 31st Oct 2005 at 12:25 AM. Reason: got it anyways...
I love stargate and I'd love to have it in the game but it won't let me download it...hmm :err:

Hmm that was dumb of me to say...I forgot what my name was... :nod: :bandit:

I just had to wait a day BUT I got it now yay!!!! :salute: :wave: :nod:
Test Subject
#79 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 10:54 PM
Cool, that's the thing thats missing in my Garden *gg* :sci: :nod:
Test Subject
#80 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 5:04 PM
Just wanted to stop by and say THANK YOU for all of your wonderful science fiction downloads. As a huge Stargate geek, the 'Gate and DHD are very much appreciated, I use them both a lot. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing/using more of your fantastic objects.

I also hope you decide to make more Stargate goodies. My SG:Atlantis Sims really need some Ancient tech devices to play with. :D
Test Subject
#81 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 12:33 PM
star gate
hay looks cool is there any way you could try to get it working because it was done before but i think your star gate looks the best hope to see more
Test Subject
#82 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 9:14 PM
YAY!!!! I am in love with Star Gate and now my dream has come true!!

THANK YOU!

-Irish Lassie :dmille:

"There are two things infinite, the universe and human stupidity....And I am not sure about the Universe."
Instructor
#83 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 9:26 PM
This has got to be the coolest thing Ever. xanathon, you have got to be the all time coolest and bestest modder there is!! Thank You for sharing this awesome device!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 3:28 AM
This'll be perfect for my parody! Did I just say that in front of a lot of Stargate fans? Whoops.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 5:50 PM
Very cool. You should make it so you can transport other sims through it to your house.
#86 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 3:38 AM
Anyway I can beg you to zip the file for me? I don't deal with rar
Test Subject
#87 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 1:12 PM
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttttttttttttttttt I hav'nt been looking for one But it will go with my sims Thx
Test Subject
#88 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 6:01 AM
hmmm..... now i'm gonna have to go build SGC.... or a very poor re-creation there of.... be cool if you could use it 'gate' places like 'gate to work' ... 'gate to community lot' ... 'open iris for...' (teleport sims in using the party invite dialog?) ... 'gate to P3W-451' (thats the black hole 'planet'...instantly kills all sims in the same room as the gate, then it auto turns back off)

just some ideas
Test Subject
#89 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 10:46 AM
What The only thing is it dosent teleport why not
Test Subject
#90 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:30 AM
That's gonna make the yard a whooooooole lot nicer. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 7:43 AM
I Still Cant Remember The Code Back To Earth!!!!!

I like pie...
#92 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 12:55 PM
So many Stargate stuff yet no battlestar galactica stuff what a shame :[ a house that would be on the inside like the bsg cic and the rest of the ship would rock and maybe a career :[ oh well one can only hope since I dont have the time to dedicate into making anything sunch complex right now
Test Subject
#93 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 6:04 PM Last edited by Gray Fox : 12th Feb 2006 at 6:09 PM.
Xanathon can you make the Stargate object a zip file PLEASE!!!!! :bow:
Scholar
#94 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 1:48 PM
Fantastic
thank you for this wonderful d/load

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 8:05 AM
I always thought Stargate was boring but this is AWESOME!!!! Great job!!!! You are indeed very talented!!

AKA A_SIMS_ADDICT @S2C >_<
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is REAL

*I'm Retired. But I Hope I'll Be Remember For My Dedication To This Game...."
Test Subject
#96 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 8:02 PM
Can you please do the stargate in .zip. I can't open it this way
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#97 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by csi-fan
Can you please do the stargate in .zip. I can't open it this way

No, I won't. Read this and this or have a look at my signature.

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Test Subject
#98 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 10:08 PM
Yay!!!
OMG I LUV STARGATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#99 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 12:19 PM
Its amazing, i mean i dont know a thing about object creation but i bet it took ages to make.

Just a thaught, but would it be possible to make one whith stairs

Could someone make http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=179710
Test Subject
#100 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 5:47 PM Last edited by Olmec : 31st Aug 2006 at 5:48 PM. Reason: OOPs
forgot to read whole thread
Page 4 of 5