Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Horns

by dvoid Posted 17th Apr 2005 at 12:45 AM - Updated 12th May 2010 at 9:31 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 6:24 PM
Cool horns !
Hi,

these look excellent gonna try them out straight away !
any chance you could modify them to act as EARS ?

Like on batman for instance !

thanks ! :taekwondo
Beautiful Girl from Norway
#27 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 1:33 PM
o great amazing Dvoid.. i found them :P
Test Subject
#28 Old 28th Apr 2005 at 10:22 PM
What about some cat ears? I have the catsuit mesh, but no ears...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 5:01 PM
I'm working on cat ears. Just need to tweak the mesh a bit. Unfortunately, I just moved out of the dorms so I'm on dial-up again. That usually slows the uploading a bit. So, soon, I hope.
#30 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 9:48 PM
Hey, they're showing up for me, but as the cucumbers and they're black lol. I have the EP too.Here's a pic of what's happening.
Screenshots

"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own anatomy, okay?"
Field Researcher
#31 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 10:41 PM
Gr8 they showed up yay!! I would love some cat ears cuz i have some gr8 catsuits! MEOWWWWW
Test Subject
#32 Old 1st May 2005 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsational suzi
Hey, they're showing up for me, but as the cucumbers and they're black lol. I have the EP too.Here's a pic of what's happening.

I'm having that same problem. When I first downloaded this, they showed up as horns. Now...blackened cucumbers.
Test Subject
#33 Old 3rd May 2005 at 10:06 AM
hiya this is snuglebutton , just love those horns!!!!!!!!!!!
i was wondering if you could make sailor moons meatballs in maxis hair colour blonde, coz i would really love to make sailor moon!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 3rd May 2005 at 6:40 PM
Default Cucumbers
The only problem that I can think of is that the cucumbers are showing up because you dowloaded the cucumbers mesh (I know, duh, right?). I'm thinking that that creator of the cucumbers may have "borrowed" my mesh file and edited it to make her own. It makes sense because the black of the cucumbers is probably due to the mesh's skin still being made for horns. If that's true, then somehow the cucumber is overwriting my file. The only way I can think to fix it is to delete the cucumber files and maybe redowload my horns. When I get the time (Urgh! Dial-up) I'll download the cucumbers and take a look at the files.
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th May 2005 at 12:20 AM
That might be it. I'll remove the cucumber file when I get home and see if that fixes it
#36 Old 6th May 2005 at 4:18 AM
I like the horns AND the Homestar reference in the avatar thingie.
#37 Old 6th May 2005 at 12:38 PM
could you help me plese i have downloaded the horns but they just dont show up. PLese tell me how I can get them in my game
Test Subject
#38 Old 11th May 2005 at 4:42 PM
Cool,I love them!!!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 15th May 2005 at 8:48 AM
nice horns!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 20th May 2005 at 3:32 PM
wow! that's all i can say! wow!!!!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 20th May 2005 at 3:33 PM
:jaw: :fight: wow! that's all i can say! wow!!!!
Test Subject
#42 Old 28th May 2005 at 11:12 PM
Very nice. Trying it out now...keep up the good work.
Scholar
#43 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 3:37 PM
cool, thanks
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 10:13 PM
Bad Girl Baad Girl- I Love It!!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 4:43 PM
I've tried to make a devil, but it doesn't become a real devil if you don't have horns... So thanks!

"If a human brain was so easy that we could understand it, we would be so stupid that we didn't understand it anyway."- Jostein Gaarder
Test Subject
#46 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 6:47 PM
Default really thanks
:salute: thanks fro this perfect horn~

but i really want to use it for male~

may you teach me how to change it for men or may you creat one?

pleaaaase~~~~~~

really thanks....
Test Subject
#47 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 6:35 PM
whoohooo Thanks i've been waiting for this!
I have no Ep's so i will see...
Keep up the good work!

Supersheep

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") (") <----I WANT CARROTS!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 10:02 AM
These horns are really cool and they work great, but they don't stay on all the time. How do I make it do that?

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
- Mark Twain
Test Subject
Original Poster
#49 Old 3rd Mar 2006 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by krayzieworld
These horns are really cool and they work great, but they don't stay on all the time. How do I make it do that?

Unfortunately, I was going to try to assign it straight to genetics instead of having it be "glasses." But things got busy at school and I kind of fell out of the whole modding habit.

So, sorry, but I never made a set that stayed on all the time (I guess "naked" means no glasses). Anyone who wants to can feel free to take these and modify them (a credit to me would be nice) to do it. I'm not sure how to make them genetic, so I'm out of my depth.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Test Subject
#50 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 6:56 PM
U cud make a tail to go with it! LOL

Yep, keep staring but this sig ain't gonna get any more interesting.
Page 2 of 3