Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim International Airport

by SpikeMike1981 Posted 25th Apr 2005 at 9:25 PM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 9:50 AM
You're a genius. I'm asking myself why nobody else made a lot that connects several lots into one big place? :-) I will try this myself sometime.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 3:50 AM
I'll think that it will take to much time... but your welcome Master Chief...

DJ SpikeMike

I've don't have a split personalty, I'm happy with Me,Myself and I
#28 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 2:36 PM
Hey Could Ya add a Helicopter?
Test Subject
#29 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 11:49 PM Last edited by Alyria Nixa : 2nd Jan 2006 at 3:58 PM.
WOW, it's very good! But the Sims can't go into the plane, I'm right? Could you make a plane in wich the Sims can go into? That would be fantastic! CU
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 12:27 PM
I will try it when I've cleaned my computer, I've have made in the connection between the airplain and the airport a stairs but there is no stair in the building itself, you can make that or I will try it about next week...

DJ SpikeMike

Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 11:40 AM
That would be very nice of you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 2:50 PM Last edited by SpikeMike1981 : 20th Jan 2006 at 9:41 AM. Reason: Picture new Airport in progress
Quote: Originally posted by Alyria Nixa
That would be very nice of you!

Alyria Nixa, I'm sorry that I've didn't build the stairs for you, but To make you patience worth I'm working with Rorydk4 to build a big international airport, (he's from australia, and I'm from Holland... LOL) and that airplain will have been connected to the building, and Rorydk4 will decorate the whole project, however the new airport will be about 400% bigger than this airport is, I'm almost finished with this project and than Rorydk4 and I will put it on mod the sims, If you wanna have just a airplain, you can take a look on the official site of the sims, my username is there also spikemike1981 and I've put there a airplain on that you can put your sims in, without using cheats...

Bye for now... :hippy:
Screenshots

DJ SpikeMike

Test Subject
#33 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 7:30 AM
Very creative, I like that. Four Stars for you.

There's only one creature capable of making a print that size..... the abominable snowman. -Lumpy the Cook from KING KONG
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 3:52 AM
i love it!!!great job! keep up the super work
Scholar
THANKS POST
#35 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 12:27 AM
How did you make the airplane? It is so neat.
Page 2 of 2