Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Hide Try For Baby Options (Updated 4/21/2006)

by syberspunk Posted 8th Apr 2006 at 9:29 AM - Updated 12th Sep 2007 at 4:37 AM by syberspunk : updated description for clarification

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 23rd May 2006 at 2:51 AM Last edited by bratz_615 : 23rd May 2006 at 3:19 AM. Reason: ...I've read more and see this could be a conflict. I too would love an updated (inteen compatible) version of this cool hack!
Default still see the "try for baby" option
I do have OFB and the Inteenimator (sp). I did still see the "try for baby" option between 2 adults..they were in lizzloves water bed.....could that be a possible conflict?

much thanks
Systemic Anomaly
#27 Old 26th May 2006 at 4:14 PM
LizzLove's waterbed has its own Try for Baby logic completely independent from the rest of the game. I would not expect this mod to have any impact at all on Lizz's waterbed of love.
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 11:27 AM
I had always waited for this!!;D
Field Researcher
#29 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:43 PM
Hey there. I saw that Laine already asked the question about a future version compatible with Inteen but I did not see an answer. I also use Inteen but would love to use this mod! Knowing when my polyandrous sim is pregnant takes the fun out guessing which child belongs to whom. Please say there's something in the works.

ldms :cylon:
Test Subject
#30 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 1:53 PM
Cool, all though I look for something so that you can deside the gender of the coming baby...
Instructor
#31 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 11:18 PM
I was wondering if this is compatible with twojeffs tripet and quad hack?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 8:03 PM
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 10:06 PM
Hey! Love the hack, but I was wondering- what's percent of chance that the sim will get pregnant? Like, is it at least higher then 5%? Because I like not knowing, but it seems kinda boring if the chances are that low that the sim will get pregnant.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnimeLoverAngel
Cool, all though I look for something so that you can deside the gender of the coming baby...

If you aren't happy with the gender of your baby, exit the game without saving and replay it until you get the gender you want. It's like a chance card, same with the looks and personality of the offspring. It's annoying loading and reloading the game, but until you can find a hack for what you want, it's a way to select gender.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 4:46 PM
This is a wonderful idea - thanks for thinking of it!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Instructor
#36 Old 24th May 2007 at 3:22 AM
To use it with both woohooteens and pregforall, which are compatible with each other, would I use the pregforall version? I'd just guess that one, since it starts with two z's, instead of one. Thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:40 PM
Yes, use the pregforall version and make sure it loads last. That's why I put two zz's to make sure it loads last in the game. Of course, if your HD is formatted as FAT32, this might be a problem. As I believe the do not necessarily load in alphabetical order on FAT32, but rather by timestamp.

Ste
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 7:02 AM
I still want to know about the percentage of being pregnant with this hack...Is it totally random or depends on the frequency of woo-hooing? :D
Test Subject
#39 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 7:09 PM
It doesn't work =[ I tried 15 times woohoo but they doesn't have a pregnant =[=[
Test Subject
#40 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 1:01 AM
First off, THANK YOU you so much for this hack, your risky woohoo series, and the pregnancy alert silencer. Brings so much more fun, realism, and surprise to the game.

I was, however, wondering if this hack would be updated to work with Bon Voyage, as the sauna etc. doesn't have this hidden yet?

Thanks again for your talent and sharing it with us.

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."
"A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory."
My cat intends to conquer the world. One nap at a time.
Aysen - (Turkish) "Beautiful, Like The Moon"
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 6:45 PM
this was actually working with inteenimator on my computer for a long time. when i installed lizz's swinger bed, it messed up, and even after i removed the swinger bed, it didn't go back to normal. it made me very sad. i'm currently trying to make it work like before... to no avail...
Test Subject
#42 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 12:54 PM
Nice mod! I love it most of all! Unfortunately, I have a little problem: in my game this mod doesn`t work with Inteemenator for BV (as long as I played with OFB and Seasons everything was OK): when they both in my game "try for baby" doesn`t dissapear, but without Inteen it works propely.
Test Subject
#43 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 9:34 AM
just asking, where can I find the make all genders pregnant download? I really want to try this, but I can't find it here, so does anyone know anywhere else I can get it?

I love the idea of not knowing, but I'm too scared just yet to try this since it is a "hack", but as soon as I get a backup plan I will definitely let you know how this works for me.
Page 2 of 2