Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sewing Machine: *****Please re-download!!*****

by boblishman Posted 10th Nov 2005 at 6:52 PM - Updated 19th Jan 2009 at 5:38 PM by -Maylin-

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 82 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 2:48 AM
thank so much bob
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 2:51 AM
Yessss..got to have it...Thanks

Caio,Miss Piggy Girl...
Forum Resident
#28 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 4:18 AM
It's Great!! I LOVE sewing (especialy costumes)!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Space Pony
#29 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 6:12 AM
Awww, it's so cute, I love it!

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 7:45 AM
This is just crazy I love it!!!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sansudav
I have really been wanting more items geared towards the little woman and this is one of the items I wanted. You did a really great job thank you so much. Would it be difficult to add the piano animations without the music so that the sims can sit and look like they are sewing and gain a creative point? That would be the ultimate!

I second that! And I'd love some sewing stuff to go with it also, pin cushions, maybe a sewing basket Anyone up for it?

And boblishman, I adore you! You just seem to know what I long for in my game and come up with something perfect!
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 1:38 AM
I love sew! Thanks for machine. I use it now.
Test Subject
#33 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 4:42 AM
this is the most awesome thing EVAR. you just don't know how long i've wanted a sewing machine for my game.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 5:47 AM
Oh, yea, I have the perfect house that I want to put this in. You know I adore all of your stuff and I never have any problems with it in my game. I would be sure to report back If I did. Also I know you're prob sick of hearing this, but I also adore your model Sim. I respect your wishes if you don't want to upload him, but he is just *too* cute and much wanted.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
#35 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 5:02 AM
This is mega cute!! I like the idea of adding other sewing stuff like pin cushions but this is still HOT!! nice work
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 9:46 AM
How creative. Perhaps we can con U into making an upright vacuum cleaner. Haven't seen one of those yet.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 5:56 AM
This looks absolutely amazing!! Thank you, once again!!

You can find all of my creations here

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend" Robertson Davies
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 12:55 PM Last edited by boblishman : 15th Nov 2005 at 9:11 PM. Reason: added link
Quote: Originally posted by deanna12
Oh, yea, I have the perfect house that I want to put this in. You know I adore all of your stuff and I never have any problems with it in my game. I would be sure to report back If I did. Also I know you're prob sick of hearing this, but I also adore your model Sim. I respect your wishes if you don't want to upload him, but he is just *too* cute and much wanted.

he's in the School clock thread..... read throught the posts there, they're quite funny!

***** PLEASE NOTE *****

Do not upload any of my original mesh files ANYWHERE...either as part of your recolour posts or included in any LOTS or SIMS. Thank you

The Quiet One
retired moderator
#39 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 4:11 PM
love it!!! it fits in quite nicely with my newest hobby (which is knitting - but it still has to do with making things). fab!
Theorist
#40 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 12:13 AM
I do a bit of sewing so this is a great item to have in "my" Sim's house. Thanks. :nod:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#41 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 6:50 AM
This is so cool Boblish, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 11:07 AM
Thank you for this *hands Bob a pint*
Cheers!

www.derianhouse.co.uk This site is for Derian House Children's Hospice. They give top quality care 24 hours a day/365 days a year, to children who have terminal and life threatening/shortening conditions.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 4:44 PM
Default sewing machine
Bob, thank you so much for all of your hard work. Nice as always :wave:
Instructor
#44 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 12:33 PM
Wow, this is just beautiful! Thank you
Test Subject
#45 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 4:33 PM
Bob, Thanks so much!! This is exactly what I was looking for. You did such a great job. Thank you for taking up my request. I'm glad to see that others like it too. Maybe someone will animate it and get it into a career.

Bee
Instructor
#46 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 9:51 AM
Wow! This is awesome! Too bad Sims don't have the option to use sewing machines for creativity in the game. Or to make new clothes for themselves. That would be cool.
Now I'm thinking we need a loom or spinning wheel for the medieval sims.. I'll go look and see if that is available anywhere. My browser keeps pulling that "Failure To Connect To Web Server" bs. :-/
Test Subject
#47 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 2:56 PM
finally, something for my cosplayer self-sim!
now I have a reason for changing clothes in-game
almost every 3 sim hours in a sim's day!!!

now if only someone provided this object with a sewing/action mod...
#48 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 11:17 AM
Wow, it really has a lot of detail!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:35 PM

Looks cool :P

Happy apple poison.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:38 PM
whoa ..this is nice ...great for my laundry room that i make in each house....maxis should have included washers and dryers and stuff..

ohhh and Bob ...why dont u do request ....u r sooo good at your stuff ...one of the best..
Page 2 of 4