Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Closet Bar

by IndigoRage Posted 17th Dec 2005 at 4:16 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 12:41 PM by -Maylin-

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 9:39 PM
thanks so much! I've been waiting for one of these forever!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 10:09 PM
YAY!!!!! Very, very cool! I've been sticking entire wardrobes into my walk-in closets, and it always looked a little odd to me. But this solves that problem rather nicely. Thank you ever so much!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Instructor
#28 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 2:02 AM
Just what I've been looking for lately! Thank you.

Melissa
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 2:36 AM
Okay, I downloaded this, fired up my game, but it crashed as it was loading. I deleted this object and the game works fine. Is it my fault or the object's?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 3:07 AM
fenderfreek299 : Check your PM's. I'll try to figure out what went wrong and where.

Pax,
Indigo
Forum Resident
#31 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 4:12 AM
Thanks for both!

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Field Researcher
#32 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 6:58 AM
wow very nice! i never liked that there were no real closet in this game... i mean not everyone has a wardrobe or a dresser... this is perfect! thanks a lot!

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 7:04 AM
Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#34 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 12:22 PM
Nice idea. Tanks

One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary people
No machine can do the work of one extraordinary person
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 2:47 PM
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been wanting this for so long....

Chrissy
Field Researcher
#36 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 10:18 PM
This is really cool! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 1:51 AM
Thank you so much I've been waiting for some talented person to do this great job
Test Subject
#38 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 10:03 PM
Thanks! This is sweet! Just what I need to make my Sims homes more realistic.
Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 10:05 PM
This is wicked! I've always wanted like a walk in closet and now with this i can. Thanks!

~*JaCi aNn*~
"Violence isn't the answer. It is a question, and the answer is yes."-Matthew Malik
Instructor
#40 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 1:58 PM
Looks great! Thank you so much.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 5:36 PM
Can always use stuff for closets...thank you for sharing!
Elizabeth
Test Subject
#42 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 9:28 AM
Default WowLuvIt
I luv this!!! The closet bar it is fantasic wocerful idea!!!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 4:22 PM
YAY! functional closets! finally! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! I love you you amazing bastard! thank you! very much! :-)
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 11:26 PM
Thank you so much! I was actually about to request this, when I thought "I'd better double check..." and whaddya know?! Coolness! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 10:31 AM
Thank you so much <3
Test Subject
#46 Old 21st May 2006 at 6:18 PM
Hallelueh! Finally! This is what the game really needed! Thanks so much! XXOO
Test Subject
#47 Old 23rd May 2006 at 4:48 PM
I was very excited to find this (and the female version), but it doesn't appear to be working correctly. At first it was OK, but after my sim bought new clothes, the Plan Outfit and Change Into actions kept dropping out of the queue.

I have Uni, NL, & OFB, but not FFS. I do have a number of hacks installed, but I'm fairly certain none of them involve clothing.
Test Subject
#48 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 11:52 PM
I love this, and I thank you for it, but where would I find it in the buy catalog? I've looked practically everywhere and can't find it, even though I know for a fact I've got it installed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: In case this info is needed, I have all EPs except Uni and FFS. I do plan on reinstalling Uni in the near future, though.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#49 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 9:29 AM
This is awesome! It makes the game seem so much more realiatic having closets.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 1:34 AM
Thank you.

Visit my AVON Website.Shipped direct to your door:http://www.youravon.com/kathrynsmith
Stop the Junk, save a trunk :
http://www.USJunkMail.com/overview....er=KATHRYNS0136
Page 2 of 3