Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Male Muscle (New Bodystyle) UPDATED: 2/20

by Xenos Posted 16th Feb 2005 at 6:38 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2005 at 1:40 PM by Xenos : Added Instructions

113 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 109 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brtaylor2000
I would like more outfits for this mesh as well maybe some wife beater shirts with jeans or some sleaveless shirts

I second that!
#77 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Xenos
Here's my first male modified mesh. It's a musclebound dude. Not particularly realistic, but it looks pretty good in the game. Give it a try and lemme know what you think.

Again - other clothes using this muscle style will follow (once I've done the rest of the styles I'm planning on doing). If you are a skinner and have an item of clothing that hasn't yet been done on a mesh that hasn't yet been done - please point me to it and I'll use that skin as the base skin for that clothing style and save you some time (and get you a little fame, too!)

Installation: Put both files from the rar archive in your Sims 2 downloads folder.

Questions? Comments? Problems? Gimme a yell.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: Shorts and a Punk Outfit
X.

it looks retarted!
#78 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 12:56 PM
Retarted? Check a dictionary before insulting, please.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 1:56 PM
Hubba, hubba... ;-) good job. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 5:11 AM
It adds variety to the neighbourhood and looks good, I like it.
Test Subject
#81 Old 18th Mar 2005 at 8:16 PM
Thanks again! I'm also enjoying your heroine skins. You do great work. :bump:
Test Subject
#82 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 11:08 AM
Great meshes but do you think you can add muscles to these meshes as well? Cause I don't like having a skinny Superman in my game.

The Man of Tomorrow
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 8:01 AM
And add it to Riddick's clothes so he actually LOOKS good. ^_^
Test Subject
#84 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 11:13 AM
huhuh this is perfect for a Goku sim :D
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 7:48 PM Last edited by LegolasFFM : 8th Apr 2005 at 12:45 PM. Reason: meanwhile I tried the mesh / probs with uploadin pix
yummy looks good, when I first saw the new sims I wondered why they are so skinny...no matter what kinda original body typ they have....even when they are "fit" they are too skinny....that bod looks great. at my old sims 1 I also had great muscle studs....I ll try that hunk in my game! ;-) keep doin such studs

I tested the muscle stud in my game...I like him now all he needs is one of those nice cocks that other members made. will someone add a dick to that great muscle bod ?

here s my hunk:

greetz

mario
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 8:08 PM
lovely just lovely!!!! i love it!!!! hopefully you can make more clothes for it soon
Test Subject
#87 Old 4th Apr 2005 at 10:01 AM Last edited by Rspwnd3vil : 5th Apr 2005 at 3:59 AM.
Could U add some gimicks like the Left Boot and some pointy Knoobs like Todd McFarlane's Spawn has?
Plss!!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#88 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 3:37 AM
thees r perfect
Test Subject
#89 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 3:37 AM
thees r perfect
Test Subject
#90 Old 10th Apr 2005 at 6:39 PM
Very good work. It looks very nice!
Test Subject
#91 Old 12th Apr 2005 at 6:28 PM
I love it. Thank you for sharing :D
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 15th Apr 2005 at 2:06 PM
finally I can make Hulk!(and she-hulk ofcourse)
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 21st Apr 2005 at 9:34 AM
great job now the female has a mate i was afraid she would hurt my little skinny sims men... thank you so much
Test Subject
#94 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 2:45 PM
Good job! Now my neighborhoods have MANLY men. i just wish there were more clothing options for this bodytype. It's just weird how the sim suddenly shrinks when he changes to his exercise outfit. Are you planning on making additional clothes for this body type? It would be HIGHLY appreciated. Thanks!
Test Subject
#95 Old 26th Apr 2005 at 5:29 AM
Thank you i've been looking for something like this. Now I can finish my hulk sim lol. mail me if u make it any bigger!
Instructor
#96 Old 30th Apr 2005 at 4:12 AM
Hey, this outfit would be great, as it's my favorite one! couldja, pleez??
Screenshots
Instructor
#97 Old 6th May 2005 at 8:44 AM
Your Muscle Man combined pretty well with another project of mine. Damned is that I simply cannot upload big skins any longer. Seems that I'm banned in a way. Just some pictures so that you see. I made a painting work for muscles but the skin is 5MB big. Tried to upload for months and nope.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#98 Old 8th May 2005 at 8:45 PM
Default muscleman with bigger bottom
the mesh is great but cant you make him a bigger bottom?
Screenshots
Test Subject
#99 Old 8th May 2005 at 8:48 PM
This is my vision of Hercules
Test Subject
#100 Old 11th May 2005 at 4:27 AM
Wow
Quote: Originally posted by LegolasFFM
yummy looks good, when I first saw the new sims I wondered why they are so skinny...no matter what kinda original body typ they have....even when they are "fit" they are too skinny....that bod looks great. at my old sims 1 I also had great muscle studs....I ll try that hunk in my game! ;-) keep doin such studs

I tested the muscle stud in my game...I like him now all he needs is one of those nice cocks that other members made. will someone add a dick to that great muscle bod ?

here s my hunk:

greetz

mario

WOW!!!!!

He is so hot!

Where did you get that gorgeous hairy body mesh/skin from? I absolutely love it.

If you can provide a link, or if its from a pay site, would you mind sharin it via email?

Many thanks

Mike xx
Page 4 of 5