Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

snowproof accessories and stuff

by guirnaldas Posted 23rd Mar 2023 at 10:13 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2023 at 4:32 PM by guirnaldas

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2023 at 10:28 PM
Oh, such nice tiny fixes, thank you so much for sharing!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2023 at 11:18 PM
May I suggest that you also add the Penguin from Seasons. They get covered in a layer of snow that vanishes if they walk into a Sims' home and then reappears when they step outside again. I think they are technically an object.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2023 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
May I suggest that you also add the Penguin from Seasons. They get covered in a layer of snow that vanishes if they walk into a Sims' home and then reappears when they step outside again. I think they are technically an object.

Nopke already has a mod for that I believe: https://modthesims.info/d/598584/sn...-30-jan-22.html
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Mar 2023 at 12:12 PM
Thank you so much for this mod!
Just wanted to ask if this possible conflict matters at all?
I read the sources Nopke's mod touches and can't see how they would be conflicting regardless of load order.

*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: Function - Init Cake
Group ID: 0x7FD0A90D
Instance ID: 0x0000200A
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\a_fix\snowproof_accessories.package
\downloads\a_fix\simnopke_fixes\simNopke-foodAlreadyAvailableFix.package

Procedure Name: Function - Load Cake
Instance ID: 0x00002034
Mad Poster
#6 Old 24th Mar 2023 at 2:32 PM
Thanks for fixing thses issues.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Mar 2023 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by uglybuffys
Thank you so much for this mod!
Just wanted to ask if this possible conflict matters at all?
I read the sources Nopke's mod touches and can't see how they would be conflicting regardless of load order.

Procedure Name: Function - Init Cake
Instance ID: 0x0000200A

Procedure Name: Function - Load Cake
Instance ID: 0x00002034

My mod disables snow on cakes, that's why they conflict. As in the post, I would suggest to make my mod load first so the game applies all the features from the other mod. In this case however, since it is very easy to make it so that the game picks both mods features I have made a quick update so they are now compatible as long as my mod loads after.
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Mar 2023 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by guirnaldas
My mod disables snow on cakes, that's why they conflict. As in the post, I would suggest to make my mod load first so the game applies all the features from the other mod. In this case however, since it is very easy to make it so that the game picks both mods features I have made a quick update so they are now compatible as long as my mod loads after.

Thank you so much for explaining and for the update! You are so kind.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Mar 2023 at 11:46 AM
This is AWESOME! I feel like this mod is going to be picked or something cuz it is in fact very very good.
Alchemist
#10 Old 5th Apr 2023 at 5:02 AM
Thanks for the compatibility versions you have already provided - they should resolve a couple of problems for me.

I'm reporting a new conflict, between snowproof-accessories and jonasn's CoffeeCupSmarter. BHAV 0x1000 Function Init.
Jonasn: https://modthesims.info/d/673852/es...provements.html

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Apr 2023 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aelflaed
Thanks for the compatibility versions you have already provided - they should resolve a couple of problems for me.

I'm reporting a new conflict, between snowproof-accessories and jonasn's CoffeeCupSmarter. BHAV 0x1000 Function Init.
Jonasn: https://modthesims.info/d/673852/es...provements.html

Thanks for reporting.
This mod modifies espesso cups hence the conflict. But I've read in jonasn's update notes that his mod also prevents espresso machines' cups from getting covered with snow, so the conflict won't make you lose this feature regardless of load order though I still sugest to make the game load his mod after mine just in case he included other features in BHAV 0x1000 Function Init.
Alchemist
#12 Old 5th Apr 2023 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by guirnaldas
...make the game load his mod after mine just in case he included other features in BHAV 0x1000 Function Init.

Okay, will do. Thanks for your quick response.

My new downloads are on my Pillowfort
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Apr 2023 at 3:07 AM
rad!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Apr 2023 at 11:21 AM Last edited by guirnaldas : 20th Jan 2024 at 4:30 AM.
update few more items added :
- kickybag
- bag of poop from bad date outcome
-jumping rope
- stuff used to make noise during new year;s party
-baby new year hat
*update 19-01-2024
- snowball for the snowman
- sparkler accessory from party box
- popper accessory from party box
- perfume bottle
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Apr 2024 at 7:11 PM
I just downloaded and installed your mod and there's a possible clash with Nopke's Jump Rope Outside, regarding BHAV 0x7F8C2A43 0x1000 Function - Init

As you mentioned in the mod description, should I load yours before Nopke's mod?

Thanks in advance!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Apr 2024 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Biara25
I just downloaded and installed your mod and there's a possible clash with Nopke's Jump Rope Outside, regarding BHAV 0x7F8C2A43 0x1000 Function - Init

As you mentioned in the mod description, should I load yours before Nopke's mod?

Thanks in advance!

Yep