Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Fated Mates

by GhostWitch Posted 13th Apr 2023 at 1:21 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jun 2023 at 4:17 PM
I've been looking for this for SO long! I, too, am uncomfortable with the concept of fated mate and hated that they decided to implement it, but the excution make me hate it EVEN MORE
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2024 at 7:27 PM
Thank you for this mod! I just started an in-depth werewolf playthrough and my werewolf keeps getting tense when being with his intended soul mate. It's incredibly annoying and ruins the game for me! And the fact that I can't find who his random NPC mate is to get rid of them is 10 folds more annoying. He literally only has 1 romantic partner! Urg!

You're awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2024 at 6:10 PM
Sadly this is not working for me. The second my werewolf makes eyes at another wolf, they're her fated mate. D:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2024 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AeonBlue
Sadly this is not working for me. The second my werewolf makes eyes at another wolf, they're her fated mate. D:

After running some tests, I'm pretty sure my mod is still working. Do you have any other mods that might be incompatible?
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2024 at 8:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GhostWitch
After running some tests, I'm pretty sure my mod is still working. Do you have any other mods that might be incompatible?

Not that I know of, but something might have slipped in. When I find time I will run a test with only this mod present and let you know!
Since it works for you, it clearly is something on my end. *nod*

FYI I switched to Lumpinou's Tutorial/Mod for adjusting mate related things and set the chance to 0 and that works as a stopgap for now. Not sure if that'll be enough in the long run, but we'll see.

Thanks for responding!