Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The horror returns!!! - Six masks

by pickpock Posted 13th Jul 2006 at 3:32 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2007 at 12:30 PM by pickpock

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 4:52 AM
how did you get james marsters to have two different eyes? is that part of the mask? if not, please let me know how to do that! =D
Field Researcher
#27 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 1:48 AM
Thank you very much, this is perfect!

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 7:23 AM
Thanks all of you!!!
begtodiffer - It's made in photoshop, but there is something that can make sims have two different eyes... But I can't remember what it's called. You can ask around in one of the forums maybe?

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pickpock
Thanks all of you!!!
begtodiffer - It's made in photoshop, but there is something that can make sims have two different eyes... But I can't remember what it's called. You can ask around in one of the forums maybe?

oh, okay. thanks. :p
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:22 PM
Great job! I can use your masks for storytelling! Comes in handy since I just started one about vampires...
Where did you get the heterochromia for your vampire?

Who's imagination are you a figment of?

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature
Instructor
Original Poster
#31 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:57 AM
I'm glad they are of use to you
It's just photoshop, notice the difference in facial structure... Two pics ---> One Pic...

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 1:33 PM
YOUR HORROR MASKS ARE AMAZING!!! I LOVE THEM! :D

Thanks
Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 1:21 PM
Oooooh, Spike. YUM! I could just eat him up. erm...ahem...I mean, erm, Very nice simming there

BTW, the one eye mask was made for the teen titan with the metal face plate (forget his name offhand) search for teen titans and you should find t easy enough. The there's loads of recolours you can use.

PS. I didn't even realise Spike had odd eyes! (hangs head in shame)
Test Subject
#34 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 2:54 AM
These are pretty spiffy, thanks!
Page 2 of 2