Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New! Shelves and items to put on it.

by joesemsims Posted 18th Feb 2006 at 9:22 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 11:05 PM by Canoodle

107 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 106 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 9:48 AM
ooooh these look great! Thanks
Test Subject
#27 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 12:00 PM
Goooooooood!
me miss you!
Instructor
#28 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 12:03 PM
woh! Unbeleivable! *presses thanks button and downloads* and Lunatix your English is great, better than mine, infact and I've lived in England my entire life!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 12:42 PM
i love them :wave:
Instructor
#30 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 1:53 PM
WOAAAAHH!Awesome!Thank you

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 1:55 PM
Thank you everyone for the great comments! I will be working on the request objects for the shelves.

The Sims 2 Vacation, my collection for it is here and I will update it as often as possible.
Inventor
#32 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 2:12 PM
Very cool!

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 2:57 PM
Wonderful! Could you make pantry Items for it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 3:29 PM
Thank you I'll see what I can make with the requests. I am just so busy,lol. When I am done with most of the requests I will upload them on a new thread. Here is a picture of the toys requested by Nitsirk. They will be uploaded soon.
Screenshots

The Sims 2 Vacation, my collection for it is here and I will update it as often as possible.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 5:47 PM
Thank you for this, very creative. The great thing about this is you can use them in any room. Excellent job! Could you make some colorful vases, with or without flowers?
Test Subject
#36 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 5:56 PM
Wow, thanks for that great work
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 7:09 PM
Hi all, thanks for the comments. keineeier3, I made a urn for the lower shelf but the textures not too great. I will upload it soon along with the toys. I hope you like it.
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#38 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 8:24 PM
Thank you for this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 9:14 PM
thank you lunatix, I made a fish tank, but it's not round, sorry. I will upload it soon with the urn and the toys. Here are some pics of the fish tank.
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#40 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 9:51 PM
Wonderful shelves ... thank you for sharing!!!
Scholar
#41 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 10:14 PM
Looks great! Thanks a bunch!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 10:26 PM
how about some of the hanging plants, and the bowl of fruit!... or... books... or... mini statues (like the ones from the original game only shrunk) or um... i dunno... i'll think of some others...

thanks so much for this. you are very clever to think of something so simple yet so very very lacking from the game... i've always wanted shelves!

Eagles may soar, but bunnies don't get sucked into jet engines
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 12:22 AM
Thanks jkuijper. I made a hanging plant, a mini statue, a bowl of fruits and books for you. Here are some pics.
Screenshots

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 1:09 AM
I have uploaded the new objects for the shelves and you can get them here! http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...932#post1066932 . Enjoy!

Test Subject
#45 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 2:55 AM
this is so cool. I have been looking for something like this. downloading now. thanks.
Forum Resident
#46 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 2:59 AM
Very nice, thank you!
Field Researcher
#47 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 3:14 AM
Great! I really enjoy this.

Will you be doing some plants to go on them as well? Some Mother-in-Laws Tongue, and maybe some hanging ivy?

Kiri

Simthing for everyone

"No Boom Today. Boom Tomorrow. Always Boom Tomorrow" - Ivanova (B5)
Having trouble with the Graphics card and Sims2? Feel free to pm me here, or in this forum at Leefish Sims 2 Graphic Cards
Test Subject
#48 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 3:31 AM
Default cool
i'm picking up the sevles myslef, but wher did the corner desk come from, to complete the pitcure if you will
Field Researcher
#49 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 6:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joesemsims
Hi all, thanks for the comments. keineeier3, I made a urn for the lower shelf but the textures not too great. I will upload it soon along with the toys. I hope you like it.

I was hoping to use the urns I already have (that have actual dead sims in them) on the shelves, but thanks anyway for the effort. Looks good.

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Test Subject
#50 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 8:38 AM
the shelves look very good, but I downloaded and in my (base) game Don't show anything :-(
Nightlife is requested? what mean your double check?
Sorry for my idiocy :-)
Page 2 of 5