Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medical Set by JohnBrehaut1 *34 meshes* *UPDATED* (collection file added)

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 16th Jul 2006 at 5:12 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2006 at 4:28 PM by JohnBrehaut1

200 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 188 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 9
Scholar
#51 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 12:12 AM
Thanks so very much for sharing all of your hard work w/us. Looks GREAT!
I so needed this to complete my neighborhood(s).You're a doll!:D
Thank you.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 12:13 AM
Thank you for your hard work i am always impressed when i can down load something and it is a great add on to my game keep up the hard work .
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 2:34 AM
Perfect! I've been itching for good hospital furniture for my House, M.D. sims. Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#54 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thehobbitwaffle
Most of the items aren't working with my base game. Perhaps EP's are required?

Wow this set is amazing, but this is happening to me too. Only the waiting room chair and the surgery table is showing up. Nothing else is, unless its hidden somewhere in the catalog under a strange catergory, but I did check everything. Thanks for all the hard work though. I love hospital stuff!
Test Subject
#55 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:35 AM
This is great! I wish I had it when I had made my morgue! Thanks heaps!

Come è possibile che l'impossibile è non soltanto possibile ma inevitabile?
Field Researcher
#56 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:39 AM
Wonderful meshs. I can't wait to see them in my game. Great work.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:49 AM
thank you thank you thank you your the greatest moder of them ALL yay thx for making this stuff i have been wating for 2 years fo someone to make this your sooooo GREAT
Test Subject
#58 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:32 AM
This is the best hospitol bed I've ever seen . . . and I've seen a lot of them. I'm so glad you didn't give up! Great work!

Velcro is the spice of life.
Test Subject
#59 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ambi3887
Wow this set is amazing, but this is happening to me too. Only the waiting room chair and the surgery table is showing up. Nothing else is, unless its hidden somewhere in the catalog under a strange catergory, but I did check everything. Thanks for all the hard work though. I love hospital stuff!

Yea, I'm having the same problem.

But it's a gorgeous set. Fantastic work!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#60 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:01 AM
I am not sure why it wouldn't be working, Most of the things in the set can be found in the decorative section, i am not sure why most of these do not work, i can see them in my game. I would look very carefully in Decorative sculptures because most of the items are small, you can find the xray viewer in wall lamps and the dentist lamp in floor lamps. If i can find out how, i will make a collection file, so they are easier to find, Does anyone know where a tutorial is ? Thanks to everyone for their wonderful comments. :D

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#61 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:31 AM
I have added a collection file for those who cannot find the objects, You need to place it in the collections folder instead of downloads. I hope this helps

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Test Subject
#62 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:56 AM
Thankyou so much, all of the meshes look really good I can't wait to play my game now, this is going to look so good, cheers
Test Subject
#63 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 8:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JohnBrehaut1
I have added a collection file for those who cannot find the objects, You need to place it in the collections folder instead of downloads. I hope this helps

Thank you! I'll try that ^^
Forum Resident
#64 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 10:24 AM
Charlotte Clervel will love that set... Thanks John
Test Subject
#65 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 1:05 PM
Great I downloaded it but its not a refribulater it is a defribulater. Im certified in using an Automatic External Defribulater. Don't ask me about the name.

Im megas3300 and I approve this message.
Test Subject
#66 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 3:16 PM
Its so perfect an exactly what I was looking for. But why didn't it appear under the search? I had searched for Hosptital Items a ten dozend times and I never got to it.

Who ever finds a typing misstake could keep it - nobody is perfect.
And sorry, my English is not perfect. As I am German, I try as good as I could.
Test Subject
#67 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 3:24 PM
Ya know...I think it's fascinating how Maxis and EA Games pay designers thousands and thousands of dollars to design these games for the public....and yet it is the public that takes the game to a whole other level---out of sheer love of the game!!!

I'm totally impressed with your designs!!!!!!! THANK YOU! Seeing stuff like this keeps me coming back for more! ;-)
Test Subject
#68 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 3:48 PM
While the collection file is extremely helpful, only about five of the object show up.

I have the checkup bed, hospital TV, shelf, morgue table, and waiting room chair showing up. Nothing else does.

Which is a shame, cuz it all looks so wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 4:51 PM
This is a fantastic set. I'm so glad you decided to finish it. I can't even imagine how time consuming this was. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#70 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 7:06 PM
Its interessting. I haven't found the waitingroom chair and the reception tables. also the oxygen bottle doesn't show, but that seems to be a problem with every Oxygene bottle, I got also the other ones from this site and they aren't there anyway. I got the colection file and I'll try with it. Would it be possible to made the body bag like a plant so that it could be placed on tables? It would look even more realystic.

Who ever finds a typing misstake could keep it - nobody is perfect.
And sorry, my English is not perfect. As I am German, I try as good as I could.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 5:48 AM
This is just absolutely brillant! Excellent work, I am still in shock! It is so perfect!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 5:53 AM
You are brilliant! Thanks sooooo much for your hard work, it is very much appreciated!
Test Subject
#73 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 12:42 PM
Just what I needed! A story charecter of mine is an evil doctor, and finding enough stuff for her hospital is hard! Thanks!

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
Field Researcher
#74 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 2:09 PM
Fantastic!
Great!
Thanx I Love It
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 9:34 AM
Bravo! Brilliant work. Glad you didn't give up!

Dont' forget to press the Thanks button. Thanks!

Sims2Good Cloudy seaside mood

Don't include my content (in lots, sims...) but to MTS2, including a link to my thread.
Page 3 of 9