Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cowboy Hat

by funnyycats Posted 10th Nov 2005 at 5:34 PM - Updated 12th May 2009 at 7:50 AM by funnyycats

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 6:09 PM
This is just completely totally awesome!! I'm off to test it out on my Sims right now, thank you! :bandit:

P.S. Am I officially the first?? Whoohoo!

"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight." - George Gobel

...I don't know about you, but I feel smarter already...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 6:10 PM
Oh! This is so cute, or cool, cute for the kids and cool for the adults, I wish they'd made the hats available like this from the start - I mean anyone can see that you don't wear a hat on the spikey hair lol and I hate the limitation.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 6:17 PM
Cool! I like it!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 6:27 PM
wicked! i like it a lot. :-D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 6:33 PM
Can you upload the gentleman? He's dreamy!

At my age, any thing I say is an old saying! - Lini
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 6:37 PM
Yeah, that is what I was just about to ask! He really is dreamy, and the hat is great.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 6:38 PM
of so so so awesome I can make Jon bon Jovi the "urban cowboy" lol

I loved Vampire before Twilight.... and I read the book in 2005 when it came out, so all you newbies who think you know Twilight, you have no idea....
Field Researcher
#9 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 7:08 PM
OH MY GAAAWD! *cries* I can finally make an Irvine sim! That's a perfect Irvine cowboy hat! I'm so happy it's patethic. Love ya.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 7:11 PM
Excellent work!

I climb this tower inside my head
A spiral stair above my bed
I dream the stairs don't ask me why,
I throw myself into the sky
Field Researcher
#11 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 8:23 PM
I really like that third screenshot! Nice work, that's a cool hat. :D

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 8:50 PM
I just wanna point out that guy sim is wonderful!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 8:55 PM
Thanks everyone.

Quote: Originally posted by brendabond
Can you upload the gentleman? He's dreamy!

Actually, he is a Spike Spiegel sim I'm working on. Once I finish modeling out his clothes and hair I'll put him up.
#14 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 8:59 PM
OMG!!!!!!! Thank you soooooo much for making this. OMG, I'm so happy i'm cryin I have wanted this for so long, I hate the hat/hair that came with the game. This is so awesome

"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a part of my own anatomy, okay?"
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:08 PM
Two thumbs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up!

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:14 PM
You rock! Thanks so much :D

(Look out for an Irvine sim from me in a week or so!)
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:25 PM
My Wild West Sims thank you! Can't wait to see how this looks in-game. :D
Forum Resident
#18 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 9:57 PM
Y'all continue to do great work and impress me!

Way to go!

~ Syn
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 10:13 PM
Too kewl!!! Thanx for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 1:09 AM
wow! awesome! and that sim is lookin pretty fine too, you feel like sharing him with the rest of us? :-D i would love to have him in my neighborhood.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 1:23 AM
Wow! Now all I need is a jaunty wizard hat I can use with any hair and I'll be set!
Instructor
#22 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 2:06 AM
Yea! Big Thankyou for this. At last a cool hat to wear with (almost) any hairdo.
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by funnyycats
Thanks everyone.

Actually, he is a Spike Spiegel sim I'm working on. Once I finish modeling out his clothes and hair I'll put him up.

Oh sweet, good luck with the modeling part, sounds like that's going to look awsome.

Love the hat BTW I still haven't figured out how to convert hat from hair to hat as item...so thank you so very much for this.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 10:02 AM
I thought "ooh, Irvine!" just from looking at the preview pictures - so you must have done a good job on revamping it! Thankyou for sharing ^_^
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 7:33 PM
It's very good. Thank you for sharing. I like the good-looking guy in the pics too. If you can manage it, could you make him aviable for download?
Very good work.
Page 1 of 3