Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Delta Force Career!

by ManUtd Simmer Posted 19th Nov 2005 at 1:01 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2005 at 1:06 PM by ManUtd Simmer : I get team and teen mixed up LOL!

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 1:18 PM
Great!
downloading now first one
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
is it also possible that your sim die in combat :P
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 1:31 PM
Thnx for this, I don't think so klompie.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 1:44 PM
Will I be able to get a major in university for this career? Anyway thanx!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by klompie
Great!
downloading now first one
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
is it also possible that your sim die in combat :P
#

Lol, that would be ace, but alittle harsh lol :D

Quote:
Will I be able to get a major in university for this career? Anyway thanx!

no not at the moment, if i get some ideas from people i could do it, but i have no idea what to do for majors or a teen career! Ideas would be welcomed

Theres...an...evil...monkey...in...my...closet
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 2:26 PM
Thx a lot :salute:
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 2:45 PM
Thanks alot for this one. ^_^

And you could do something like ROTC for the teen career. Just an idea though.

Lalalala...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 3:30 PM
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 3:43 PM
This is great! Another war career. Thanks! :sniper:

Visit my site at http://www.sims2corner.com/ for downloads, discussion, and more.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JK11
This is great! Another war career. Thanks! :sniper:

Glad you like it, also thanks to iceman1213007 i have got enough ideas for a Teen Career, and i will get to work asap. No need for more ideas

MTS2 Hot Pepper
#11 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 8:28 PM
Great new carreer steps for my manful males !!
TY!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 3:49 AM
How about something to do with ROTC?
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 12:55 PM
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :sniper: :sniper: :sniper: :fencing: :fencing:

i love it. idea's for teen are

1. amunition carrer
2.boot boy
3.gun polisher
4.traine and so on

The world will die laughing
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 1:51 PM
Teen:

1. HS ROTC
2. HS MWW Company (Mountain and Winter Warfare too long to write. I was in one)
3. Recruit
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 5:23 PM
Teens

1. Grunt
2. Weapons cleaner (you gotta learn sometime right?)
3. Recruit

and they all ran...........but its very hard to out-run bullets. I am only a lemon, but I'm a manly mellon at that
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 5:27 PM
Thank you all for the ideas. I will make the Delta Force Teen Career as soon as i can, but first i got to get some school work out of the way

Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 5:40 PM
All work and no play makes manutd simmer a bad guy, screw school, just sat your bag got soaked on the way to school, homework get ruined, dampen your bag and wallah, instant game of sims :D

and they all ran...........but its very hard to out-run bullets. I am only a lemon, but I'm a manly mellon at that
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shadowSpyder
All work and no play makes manutd simmer a bad guy, screw school, just sat your bag got soaked on the way to school, homework get ruined, dampen your bag and wallah, instant game of sims :D

I wish i could, but i have already done that believe it or not! Atm i got maths, modern studies, english and german to do for tomorrow! Forgive me but i think i better do that first :sorry:

Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 8:42 AM Last edited by Reptile_Faded : 22nd Nov 2005 at 9:10 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ManUtd Simmer
#

Lol, that would be ace, but alittle harsh lol :D

I actually think you could if you wouldn't mind your career only having nine levels, I haven't tested this so it's just a theory, (This is based off Biduo's career editor.) but I think if you made the second career level POW, then made Chance Cards for any level that the negative effect could kill your sims demote/promote them to POW, and make that level take the maximum amount of Motive away from everything and then upped the hours to 22, they should die after arriving at home.

It wouldn't be quite as dramatic as having two soldiers walk up to the front door then the spouse/sibling/child burst into tears, but I don't think that's quite possible, but so long as you didn't watch the carpool or their car arrive, you could pretend that they were found then later died of dehydration/their wounds at the hospital.

You'd also have to make a Chance card for the first Level that has a 100 Percent chance of occuring and that all the options promotes them to level 3 of the career.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reptile_Faded
I actually think you could if you wouldn't mind your career only having nine levels, I haven't tested this so it's just a theory, (This is based off Biduo's career editor.) but I think if you made the second career level POW, then made Chance Cards for any level that the negative effect could kill your sims demote/promote them to POW, and make that level take the maximum amount of Motive away from everything and then upped the hours to 22, they should die after arriving at home.

It wouldn't be quite as dramatic as having two soldiers walk up to the front door then the spouse/sibling/child burst into tears, but I don't think that's quite possible, but so long as you didn't watch the carpool or their car arrive, you could pretend that they were found then later died of dehydration/their wounds at the hospital.

You'd also have to make a Chance card for the first Level that has a 100 Percent chance of occuring and that all the options promotes them to level 3 of the career.

That could, in theory, work. But i don't hounestly think (i could be wrong) that people actually want there sims to die. If they have a job, and suddenly they get a chance card with the possibility of their sim dieing, get it wrong, and then what could be alot of hard work on a sim right down the toilet :salute: . Perhaps if people voice their thoughts, i could be made to do it, but i dont want to do something that people out their dont want

#21 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 1:34 AM
cool.thanks! good job
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 2:47 AM
This is a really cool career! Thanks! However, jsut one issue I noticed: On several of the levels, the job descriptions appear to be the job descriptions for the science career....Is there any way you could fix that, please?
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 5:03 AM
how much paper im go get.how big my stack gon be :shrug:
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 5:06 AM
im gon hav a short stack or a g stack :lurk:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elysa
This is a really cool career! Thanks! However, jsut one issue I noticed: On several of the levels, the job descriptions appear to be the job descriptions for the science career....Is there any way you could fix that, please?

Well, this one has me a bit confuzzled! In my game, the job descriptions are fine, so i don't know why it might be displaying the science career, my best advice is to download it again! Also, to those who are wondering where the heaven the teen version is, my pc has been broken for awhile, and thats why the career isn't here yet. I will try and get it to you guys asap!

Page 1 of 2