Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Experimental Skeleton Wedding Dress *By request*

by Drachenfels Posted 26th Nov 2005 at 4:14 PM - Updated 28th Nov 2005 at 2:51 PM by Drachenfels : [Outdated)

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 4:52 PM
Pretty scary but I'm downloading once the thing works
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 7:26 PM
Excellent work as always!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 8:28 PM
ooooooh!!! Fancy. Shes going downtown to scare the living daylights out of everyone!!
#5 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 12:25 AM
hehe this was my request
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morbidprincess_zara
hehe this was my request

I hope you like it
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 1:58 AM
This is greatOne suggestion though.. Maybe you should edit dress texture to remove breasts shading from dress since you've edited mesh too?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 3:13 AM
I thought the shading looked like was from ribcage, so will do for me
Field Researcher
#9 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 8:05 AM
great job altering this for the skeleton!
You know what I would like to see? Something more tattered ala the undead skeletal pirates in Pirates of the Caribbean.
Oh and same on the hair patchy like just wisps clinging to the skull would be fantastic for a spooky neighborhood!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 8:31 AM
This is really cool!

Dead Metal Simming: -Gothic Lovin!
#11 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 5:13 PM
Great Job! But, is there any way you could have the skeleton work with all clothes... is that at all possible? Cuz that would be cool. Anyway, great jon on these skeletons, I think they're really good.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by voytkostudios
Great Job! But, is there any way you could have the skeleton work with all clothes... is that at all possible? Cuz that would be cool. Anyway, great jon on these skeletons, I think they're really good.

I found a way to combine most Clothe with the Skeletons and started a special Thread with some more Skeleton Clothe that come as one Part.
The Thread can be found here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=110127

Or best check my complete Uploads here
http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=181263