Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Justa Medieval Door

by valasia Posted 6th Dec 2005 at 1:39 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2008 at 12:58 AM by valasia

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 2:01 PM
These are great! They'll supliment the Midsimmer's Night Dream arched single door nicely. There really aren't enough mediveal options for the sims, espeically not in single tiled doors. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 8:41 PM Last edited by dilandauluv5 : 6th Dec 2005 at 8:42 PM. Reason: smilie code is HARD!
Thanks so much! (I noticed that a lot of people have downloaded this door but didn't even bother to say thanks to you. :grumble: )
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 12:15 AM
Thank ye, very much kind creator of the doors! I have been having a serious problem with my Hogwarts students using the wrong bathrooms, and as you can imagine this upsets many people including me. BUT NO LONGER! WAHAHAHA!!! I AM FREE FROM OPRESSION!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 5:48 AM
How will Harry get into the girl bathroom then... >.< LoL :P
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:47 AM
Thanks!I needed doors like this for my fantasy-themed neighborhood!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 2:50 AM
Nice door, thank you!