Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED for OFB: Brick Bar-B-Q Grill

by buntah Posted 4th Jan 2006 at 9:21 PM - Updated 25th Mar 2006 at 6:18 AM by buntah : Updated to add OFB mesh version

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 9:30 PM
Cool
Good job !!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 10:02 PM Last edited by Atgnat : 4th Jan 2006 at 10:18 PM.
o wow. thanx, no my indoor braai won't look so stupid anymore with the maxis one.
Yay! :-))
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 10:32 PM
nicely done!

"I think I'll pass. My heart just wouldn't be in it... Haven't got one."
Forum Resident
#5 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 10:39 PM
Thanks! I didn't know you post here. I have lots of your things from TSR and your site. Thanks for the free grill!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
#6 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 12:24 AM
i can't downlode it please help with .zip files. i've already read the tutorials but I can't do it.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nikerlman5
i can't downlode it please help with .zip files. i've already read the tutorials but I can't do it.

go here and read my tutorial for downloading and installing stuff in the game:

http://personal-computer-tutor.com/sims2/install.htm

good luck!
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 1:42 AM
Thank You
Field Researcher
#9 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 3:53 AM
Thanks, its great. It seems alot of TSR artists are running there own sites, free even. I also have many of your objects!!

There sure hasn't been many objects here lately just skins or complete sims. So much thanks for the great objects buntah
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 10:33 AM
Good job, it's very nice!
It's ...great!:D
Thank you
-Supersheep-

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") (") <----I WANT CARROTS!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 11:19 AM
Yeah!!! Thank you!!!!

To those who understand, no explanation is necessary.
To those who don't understand, no explanation is possible.
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 5:24 PM
Cool, Thanks!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 9:56 PM
Thank you, I have some other things of yours and love them, also.

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 12:58 AM
Default Hello
This is grill pretty but when I rotate the veiw the grill turns a very faded color :insane: ?? It's really Weird but that's what happened,I think you can even see it happening a little bit in the pic. i just thought you would like to know. :nod:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AARloverx3
This is grill pretty but when I rotate the veiw the grill turns a very faded color :insane: ?? It's really Weird but that's what happened,I think you can even see it happening a little bit in the pic. i just thought you would like to know. :nod:

That's becuz of the properties on the matte part of the grill. I left it that way cuz I kinda like it. Kinda gives it a smokey effect. What can I say, I'm "insane"...I like it when it does this LOL

I even showed it in the screenshot here. Look at the picture of the guy grilling the hotdogs....see how it looks smokey?
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:55 AM
Very Sweet! Mass Props!

Fa Shiznit!
=)(=
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 5:27 AM
Very nice and i also have alot of your objects. Thanks for all your Great Work
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 2:52 AM
thank so much :baloons:
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 9:03 PM
Nice, off to check your other out door stuff, thanks for all your hard work.