Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zenman's Fit Teen Male Meshes

by Zenman53186 Posted 14th Jan 2006 at 10:04 PM - Updated 14th Jan 2006 at 10:40 PM by Zenman53186

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 10:30 PM
Very nice. But the hair just turns me off. LOL. I'm not really into hairy guys. Just gotta live with it, though.

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 10:31 PM
Wow fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 10:37 PM
Ginny: the hair doesn't come with it.

(and does that mean that Sean isn't hairy?)
Instructor
#5 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 11:22 PM
I downloaded, I'm not a big hair fan either but as long as it's not there... woohoo! Now I have meshes for both teen guys and girls.
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 11:26 PM
What does it do?
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 11:54 PM
oooo this is nice
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 12:16 AM
Great mesh! its nice, fit teens for all my female sims to enjoy!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:06 AM
These are great thanks.. can't wait for the next volume
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zenman53186
Ginny: the hair doesn't come with it.

(and does that mean that Sean isn't hairy?)

OH. LOL. Hahaha. >_>; He's about as hairy as he should be, lmfao.

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:10 AM
:nod: I Love Your Meshes Thanks :gonemad:
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#12 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 5:06 AM
It's a very nice set of meshes! They look great in the game, except... the arms don't look right. They're so skinny in comparison with everything else. Oh well, maybe I'm just being nit-picky. It's not like I can mesh... lol. Anyway, great job with these.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 3:25 PM
Thank you for these!!! I just love your meshes!!!

See all of my downloads HERE
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 1:44 PM
Exellent ! But when you will do top and bottom for fit teen
(My english is very bad, sorry)

I not speak english very well...
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 9:13 PM
thanks alot, very nice
#16 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 8:59 AM
Ehh.. Gewed one..

<3
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 3:30 AM
Hi, I downloaded this quite a while ago and have refrained from using it since this great looking boy loses his build in the shower. I don't like the teen boy "wiggle wormy" Maxis gave us.
Maybe you are busy with other things, or maybe you forgot to make this one shower proof, but could yah? would yah? huh?
Please..........................K
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KinwatsaZ
Hi, I downloaded this quite a while ago and have refrained from using it since this great looking boy loses his build in the shower. I don't like the teen boy "wiggle wormy" Maxis gave us.
Maybe you are busy with other things, or maybe you forgot to make this one shower proof, but could yah? would yah? huh?
Please..........................K

hm.... im not an expert on Body meshes but i think you can connect the mesh to a nude skintone so taht it retains shape while on shower/bathtub/naked in anyway....

if thats possible i guess its all about replacing the skintone nude mesh with the new mesh... sry but i really dont know much about this
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 7:42 PM
Ohh exactly what we need, though we need to make the arms a bit more muscular to go along with the chest...
Banned
#20 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 12:08 AM
Here's a little tough love. I hope you take it in the spirit of constructive criticism. This mesh is not consistent with the natural human form. Male youths do not have hips or waists. It"s girls who have thiose. I wonder who would find this type of effeminate male with hips and waist attractive. Hmmm. A fit youth should have broad shoulders, a tapered torso without a cut-in waiste, narrow hips and his thighs could/should stand out on both sides. This form is truly effeminate. I have never really considerd making a body mesh, but I think that I will have to one day soon.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 8:02 AM
When are you going to make another set? (not trying to be mean)
But next time with the clothes..can you ask somone else to clothe him?
and can you mabey ad a musclar skintone?*slober* lol
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 5:01 AM
has anybody comr up with nude meshes for this mesh the girls work fine but the guys ?????????? kinda lacking when in shower
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 12:29 AM
here's a update comment! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally found what I was looking for!!! Your the best!
Instructor
#24 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 7:57 AM
My teens will love it!