Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All Kids Bed Wet

by sarahzsmylz Posted 16th Jan 2006 at 3:09 AM - Updated 12th Feb 2006 at 6:21 PM by sarahzsmylz : Posted New Lite Version

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 3:12 AM
Wow! Pretty cool. I do believe I've seen some people request this before. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 3:34 AM Last edited by GeckoGorilla : 16th Jan 2006 at 3:36 AM. Reason: Stupid question I forgot to ask
Toture got a new best friend

Edit[so we need your version, and that other one. right?

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 3:41 AM Last edited by sarahzsmylz : 16th Jan 2006 at 3:48 AM. Reason: I'm a dork...
Quote: Originally posted by GeckoGorilla
Toture got a new best friend

Edit[so we need your version, and that other one. right?

No, you only need mine. I just wanted to credit the original creator. It didn't seem right to take credit when someone else did all the hard work.

[COLOR=Indigo]What you do need to do is make sure that you put both the wetbed AND the wetbedMemory packages in your downloads folder.[/COLOR]

EDIT: I cleared the original post up a bit, hope that helps.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 4:09 AM
Okey Dokey.

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 6:32 AM
thankyou
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 6:55 AM
oo thanks! is this compatible with inSim&inTeen?

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 1:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by callum91
oo thanks! is this compatible with inSim&inTeen?

I don't see why not. Might make life tough for your teens that have been insiminated...

Try it out and let me know how things go.
Instructor
#9 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 2:14 PM
I always wanted to have this!Thank you sooooo much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 7:50 PM
This is so funny! Thanx!

Oi! Oi! Oi!
Instructor
#11 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 9:32 PM
feedback: it works for me with the inSim&inTeen. it was funny, the kid went to bed with only a little bit of need (bladder) and wet her bed immeditaly!

ps
is there any way i or you could lower the bladder need to something like +50 instead of +75 please?

Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 4:31 AM
Thanks! This adds another degree of realism to my game - highly appreciative!
I would say I can't wait to test this out *laughs* but that just sounds wrong! Hahaha. My sims must hate me... but I love this! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 9:05 AM
How cool. I wonder if it could be modified with a wet bed fear, as well?
Thanx!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 10:16 AM
Not so fun for those that do it in real life, though.

(\__/) Why are you reading this!?
(='.'=) Don't you have a family to ignore?
(")_(")
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 1:16 PM
Hahaha this is great Sims kids are becoming more like my kids. Now how about a hack where Mom make the kids take a bath when hygiene is low then they really would be my kids be my kids :D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 3:34 PM
I would not say that wetting the bed is something that is fun and or enjoyable.
But I will say that I have wanted a mod like this for a very long time.

This makes sim children feel more like children.

This makes me wonder if it is possible to do a hack that causes nightmares to happen (regardless of aspiration failure)?

--?--
Good Question.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by callum91
feedback: it works for me with the inSim&inTeen. it was funny, the kid went to bed with only a little bit of need (bladder) and wet her bed immeditaly!

ps
is there any way i or you could lower the bladder need to something like +50 instead of +75 please?

I tried +50, but it didn't trigger very often. I ended up aiming for the "R" in Bladder.
If you look in the Read Me file, it tells you that your sim children need to go to the bathroom with in 2 hours of bed time. At 2-3 hours, it's possible they will wet the bed if they sleep beyond six. Any more than three hours, they will wet the bed starting around 5:45 or sooner. I wanted it as close to normal wake-up time as possible.

If you have SimPE, you can adjust the trigger as needed provided you follow Inge Jones' rules regarding cloning and/or modifying.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 4:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PollinationTechnician79
How cool. I wonder if it could be modified with a wet bed fear, as well?
Thanx!

Don't know. I've been thinking about that as well. It does trigger the "Have an Accident" fear. I think I need to finish the memory Icon to show a bed before I attempt to tackle a biggie like Fears and Wants.

LOL, wouldn't it be funny if you could make your sim want a relative to wet the bed? Like Jane's wants include "Want Johnny to Wet the Bed"

I am one sick puppy, yep!
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 5:03 PM
Cool - nice idea!
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 8:00 PM
Thanks - it´s a great idea :haha:
Instructor
#21 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 12:52 AM
quote: I tried +50, but it didn't trigger very often. I ended up aiming for the "R" in Bladder.
If you look in the Read Me file, it tells you that your sim children need to go to the bathroom with in 2 hours of bed time. At 2-3 hours, it's possible they will wet the bed if they sleep beyond six. Any more than three hours, they will wet the bed starting around 5:45 or sooner. I wanted it as close to normal wake-up time as possible.

If you have SimPE, you can adjust the trigger as needed provided you follow Inge Jones' rules regarding cloning and/or modifying

o ok then, thanks

Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sarahzsmylz
Don't know. I've been thinking about that as well. It does trigger the "Have an Accident" fear. I think I need to finish the memory Icon to show a bed before I attempt to tackle a biggie like Fears and Wants.

LOL, wouldn't it be funny if you could make your sim want a relative to wet the bed? Like Jane's wants include "Want Johnny to Wet the Bed"

I am one sick puppy, yep!

BWHAHAHAH your evil ahahah great mod i love it though my stupid child wet the bed twice >_<' dumb lazy sims not going before bed..... but great mod thankyou :salute:
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 4:19 AM
This is so cool thanx bunches.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 12:16 PM
that is sooo cool :wow: does it actually leave a puddle under the bed? cuz I know the other version didn't...

/\/\
(.)(.)
(| '|)
.''' '''

copy and paste into our signature if u hate that bunny too o_0
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 1:04 PM
| | | | | |
\|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/

/\/\
(.)(.)
(| '|)