Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FEZ aka Wilder Valderrama

by amberfaye Posted 18th Jan 2006 at 4:22 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 8:18 PM
Lol... this is very good, I love the pics with the facial expressions

-->98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy. <--
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 9:00 PM
excellent work! the downloads are acting up, but I have book-marked this page so I can download 'him' later! Thanks so very much :D

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 11:18 PM
Yay, now I'll go hook up Fez and Jackie. Still waitin' for my Hyde, hint, hint...

"Oh, let me guess. Another box with a crank that I turn and turn and turn until...whoo...a clown pops out. Then you laugh, the kids laugh, the dog laughs, and I die a little more inside."

-Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 4:21 AM
Ill work on Hyde maybe tomorrow. He should be up by weekend or at least begining of next week. Ive been saving Hyde and Eric for last because they are going to be complicated to skin.
Keep your eyes peeled you 70's lovers/amberfaye fans!!
#6 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 8:18 AM
Woooo! Fez..lolz. He's my favourite That 70's Show character!
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Jan 2006 at 10:37 PM
Hey amberfaye! Greath Job! Its exellent the work you do with those sims. /cheer you
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:54 AM
jejeje i love this guy

Paint it Black...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 4:55 AM
You know his name is WilMer right?