Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sclera Contacts - Requested (includes alien eyes)

by MimiRose Posted 29th Jan 2006 at 1:14 AM - Updated 29th Jan 2006 at 4:43 PM by MimiRose

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 1:13 PM
thanks you for the Contacts, my question is where did you get that snazzy t-shirt,

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:46 PM
AHHHHHH thank you!! You made alien-style contact lenses! I've been looking for these for four hundred MILLION years!

*vows life to you*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 4:26 PM
Casey, if you mean my avatar then it's one of my downloads. Click the link in my signature and scroll down. It's there somewhere.

Dahling, you're very welcome! That must be the most enthusiatic reply I've ever got! :D

Click here for my creations! Includes toddler outfits, nighties, alien eyes, custom majors, the t-shirt in my avatar and much more!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 10:13 AM
You're so my hero right now, I have been requesting and requesting and no-one seemed to know how to do it I fixed all my missing alien eyes last night and now i have real aliens again! *loves more*
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:23 PM
thanks for the contacts i didnt know someone would fullfill my Request

42: The Answer To Life, The Universe, And Everything