Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside!

by Loverat Posted 29th Jan 2006 at 1:39 PM

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 1:47 PM
like it, thnx alot wh00t

// °AmericanSoviets° ..

- [Excuse me, Can i take a picture?] -
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 1:47 PM
I love your Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside!!!!.... Thanx so much.... :flamer: :devil: :devil2:

:\`'.,\`'.,#~#,.'´/,.'´/:
♥{=%=<Horror>=%=}♥
:/,.'`/,.'`#~#´'.,\´'.,\:
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 1:49 PM
thx! i love the beach!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 1:49 PM
Thankyou so much, it looks great, can't wait to see how it plays in the game
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 1:52 PM
Jeebuss H Christ, putting all that custom content into my game is a little scarry, but boy is it inventive and fantastic looking.... A+

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:06 PM
Cool, I can't wait to try it out, thanks for sharing and all your hard work on this :D

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Inventor
#8 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:09 PM
Super!

Thank you so much for this lot! :D

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:12 PM
Ooh impressive! I think I might take a closer look ingame. Looks very creative from the screenshots though, good job.

You can have as much dust as you like because it's got no calories!
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:31 PM
fantastic work! lol love it ty**
Instructor
#11 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:59 PM
:jaw: I applaud you Loverat... That is just... Whats the 'In' word right now? Ah yes, Funky! Lol, Nice one indeed!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:59 PM
ohhhh...Love it! Thankyou.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:17 PM
Amazing work Loverat! now my simmies can really go for a vacation

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:26 PM
:jaw: [SIZE=3]WOW...thanks so much I can't imagine the time and effort you had to take to make this... [/SIZE]
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
#15 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:27 PM
This is awesome, Loverat! Fantastic job! :D

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
Forum Resident
#16 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 3:38 PM
Words fail me! No words are adequate enough. Tell me, has God asked you to help him design heaven yet? lol (God knows that this is a joke and is having a good chuckle)
#17 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 4:27 PM
Fantastic thing.......... great Idea !!!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 4:52 PM
It is so well detailed and the atmosphere of the lot is great as far as you could see in the pictures! My neighbourhoods are in the countryside, but this lot can be a reason to begin in a new one. Thank you for all the time you spent doing it!
hexameter
Instructor
#19 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 7:02 PM
Very nice and very unique! Thank you!
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 9:08 PM
wwwwwooooowwwww
Holy cow. This is amazing work! :jaw:
Field Researcher
#21 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 10:22 PM
Wow. Reminds me so much of So. Cali or the Riviera. Good job.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Scholar
#22 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 10:30 PM
A wonderful creation,as usually.This colorful decor will be a great contribution to the happiness of our sims.Thanks for this new masterpiece.
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 3:39 AM
Wow it is perfect and..... SIMS DO REALLY SWIM IN THE SEA!!!!!!! I love it so much, uh... thank YOU, you have no idea how much happy you have just made me, ..........

hey would you be kind enough and tell me how did you make it possibel for sims to swim into Sea water, or how did you use the terrians over the Swimengpool please?
and why cant sims float on their back in the sea.

oh and by the way, in game one waiter is stuck behind the kitchen, and i mean behind the walls, but it is no problem at all we could fix it in our game by clearing a space so the waiter could get out from their and do his job,

hey did i mention how much i love you and your work, THANKS.
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 5:16 AM
LOL thanks guys I appreciate it =) Amazingly enough I find community lots a whole lot faster to do than houses (I take so frikken long to pick furniture and stuff). This was actually the second go at this - the first one I made the BIG mistake of deleting some terrains from my catalog while building it. NEVER do this - your lot will not package and just crashes your game, I think I need to make a sort of non-tutorial on the use of terrains.

McAlli - he asked me but he knows the minute I step inside the gates - *BOOM* - burnination and I am a heap of smoking dust

Mariam - it is actually jumping off the diving board that makes the Sims swim! They can actually swim anywhere. I fence off my seas with an invisible fence (by moon_ez my saviour!) otherwise they would swim right out onto the sand/concrete etc! Its actually funny =)

Yes! I just noticed that stupid waiter (because I have a hack that means the Sims dont do all that waving and stuff when they are stuck it took me a while). The waiter must be spawned by the cooker along with the chef guy. I think if you just remove one of the counters to the right of the cooker and a section of wall they will be able to roam free. Super annoying - I can't figure WHY they would spawn behind the cooker in the first place. /me pokes Maxis in the eye!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 7:13 AM Last edited by Mariam Samir : 30th Jan 2006 at 7:20 AM.
well thanks for the info very usefull, yes it is actually funny.
don't worry about that stupid waiter, i say if he was stupid enough to get himself stuck like that ''since u didn't put him their'', then he deserves to be left their alone, u know i think i would leave him their for reall,if only i did not need him to serve my sims.

you know i dont really download any lots since i'm too picky i prefer to build my own but i liked the tittle and so i tried it and i can not find one thing that i don't like about it, it's absolutely my type of community lots and that's weird since i'm a picky persone
i'm telling you, i think it was ment to be.

well thanks alot, and here i am thanking you once again, i don't know what is wrong with me i can't stop thanking u, i think mayby you need to yell at me to stop.
Page 1 of 3