Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enayla's horror skintones as alien/zombie defaults **Updated 2/12/06 alien eyes by IAmTheRad included**

by missygjo Posted 31st Jan 2006 at 3:49 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2006 at 2:57 PM by missygjo

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:59 PM
cool nice job...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 8:18 PM
WooHoo!! I'm gonna have fun with this!!

Wish I could prove I love you, but does that mean I have to walk on water? --Utada Hikaru 'Simple & Clean'
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 12:21 AM
thanks, this is great!

Sometimes the things you think you want the most turn out be those you need the least.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 12:29 AM
The zombie skin is truly creepy...I shuddered when I saw it. Incredible skins.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 1:24 AM
so if i download this all my zombies and alines will have this skins?

iM sO UgLy tHaTs oK CaUsE SO ArE YoU.

---if you dont have anything good to say or a positive comment, stick your fist on your mouth and remain silent---

Simserely,
Annie :P
Forum Resident
#7 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mystique Nazz
so if i download this all my zombies and alines will have this skins?

Yes, I believe that is what it is!

Thank you so very much for this, as zombies and aliens will now look realistic in my game!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 2:55 AM
All the credit for the skins goes to Enayla, I just made them into defaults. And yes, your aliens and zombies will have these skins.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 7:01 AM
Do you plan on making her other skins defaults aswell?
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 10:00 AM
Um, the zombie default kinda replaces skintone 2... that's not supposed to happen, right? O.o
Alchemist
#11 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 11:11 AM
I will test them right now and see what happens!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Alchemist
#12 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 11:40 AM
Update:

I have tested the Alien skintone and it works! I don't have a zombie right now but I did check, and it didn't replace any other Maxis default. I'll keep testing!

Kiwi Wolf: Maybe you have some other zombie replacement this one conflicts with...?

Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 4:07 PM
That's weird then, I don't have any other default replacements... o.o Ah well *sighs and goes to delete*
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 9:17 PM
Please make her other skins defaults as well! They are fabulous! Nice work!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 9:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiwi Wolf
Um, the zombie default kinda replaces skintone 2... that's not supposed to happen, right? O.o

I'm having that same issue, but it only replaces skintone 2 for toddler and child, after that its fine...*scratching head* I've tried everything I can think of to get it to stop, but can't seem to figure it out on my own.

Wish I could prove I love you, but does that mean I have to walk on water? --Utada Hikaru 'Simple & Clean'
Alchemist
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 10:28 AM
After some more testing, I have to agree with Renny Gurl...it works fine for teenager adult and elder, but it replaces the child and toddler...the zombie one that is.

Field Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 4:43 PM
The alien baby and toddler turn zombie? I have yet to see them as teen or adult??
Otherwise great work...

"I have chosen darkness as my guide, Broken is my heart, Pain walks by my side, Grey is my Reality."
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 6:25 PM
Whew, I'm glad it's not just me ^^; Typically, I find that problems are generally caused by me being stupid O.o
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 6:47 PM
Okay, I'll see if I can fix it. Thanks for letting me know, I only tested it on adults. I'll take the download down until I can replace it.
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 3:30 PM
Missy, I made defaults of them using SimPE, and found the same things happened. (quite a shocker that was to see one of my toddler as a zombie. What's really weird is that it only happened to one toddler (1 skin?). Anyway, did you use SimPE to do this, and if so, perhaps defaults may have to be made the long way?

Hoping you find a solution, since you're already working on it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 4:56 PM
I have to work on it from scratch.. I can't even find another zombie default to compare with, so it could take awhile. I'll have to work on it tonight.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 4:56 PM
Thank you, Missygjo! I'd love to have these as default replacements, but if you for some reason are unable to do it, then it cannot be helped.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 5:57 PM
Thank you so much for doing this!! It is very much appreciated!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 7:44 PM
The zombie skin now works! If you have anymore problems let me know.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missygjo
The zombie skin now works! If you have anymore problems let me know.

Awesome!! Thanks so very much. Your efforts are very much appreciated. I shall giggle with glee at this new default goodness of morbid strangeness. :nod:

Page 1 of 3